Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Looking for info about North West Arkansas

Old 08-17-2012, 05:47 AM   #1
LizellaFella has a spectacular aura aboutLizellaFella has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: AF Civil Service, Marines and US Army Reserve/DA
Name: Eddie
LizellaFella's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for info about North West Arkansas

My daughter will be relocationg to the Fayetteville Ark. area in the next couple of months. We are looking for info on places that she should look to rent a small 2 bedroom home. Preferably well away from the riff raff.

Maybe a small rural community in the suburbs of Fayetteville. a 20 mile commute would not be an issue as she will have a company car and work mostly from there.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

TIA LF
Old 08-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #2
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
I don't actually know how many people on here are from Arkansas let alone the NW, but I'll refer you to another forum where you should get a definite answer. I know Springdale is about 20 min away. Rogers and Bentonville are around 30 min. I'm from Little Rock. Been to Fay plenty of times, but don't really know the region well enough to be of much help. It's a great fun place, I'm sure she'll love it there.

Here's the link
http://forum.ih8mud.com/north-americ...entral-region/

Also, refer to this link for real estate and statistics of fayettville. If you want to search for other surround areas. Just type it in the search bar
http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Fa...ille-Arkansas/
Old 08-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
BAUCE will become famous soon enough
BAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
Farmington is a small town outside of Fayetteville that is quiet...