1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Daily Planners

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by stucksucksnayota, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Aug 21, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    stucksucksnayota

stucksucksnayota [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Barry
    Fort Smith, Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    14 Taco 4x4 TRD Sport DCSB
    OEM roof rack, Shorty antenna (eBay), soft tonneau cover, K&N drop in air filter, bed mat, interior LED lights, 5100's, MT tires to come soon!!!
    I have recently started looking for a good daily planner to help my kept track of everything and stuff of that nature.
    In the past I have used just the classic paper type planner which has worked well but sometimes it can be a hassle to drag it around and stuff.

Well I got to thinking last night I have my iPhone on my almost 24/7 so why not use it in place of my daily planner. I have tried using the build in calendar app and it just does not have enough functions to be a good planner. I also have downloaded a couple free planner apps, but I'm still not 100% sold on them.
    So does anyone have one they use on their iPhone that they are just completely sold on?

2. Aug 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It took my wife and I a while but we got iCal pretty well tuned up to share our plans. It's not perfect but it makes sharing easy between our home computers and the phones.

What functionality are you not finding in iCal that you want??

3. Aug 21, 2012 at 2:33 PM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    I used to use one called Pocket Informant on a PDA a while back. It was pretty good back then. They have apps for the iPhone (Pocket Informant Pro, Pocket Informant and Pocket Informant Go).

http://www.pocketinformant.com/wp/

Products Discussed in

To Top