Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Daily Planners

Old 08-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Daily Planners

I have recently started looking for a good daily planner to help my kept track of everything and stuff of that nature.
In the past I have used just the classic paper type planner which has worked well but sometimes it can be a hassle to drag it around and stuff.

Well I got to thinking last night I have my iPhone on my almost 24/7 so why not use it in place of my daily planner. I have tried using the build in calendar app and it just does not have enough functions to be a good planner. I also have downloaded a couple free planner apps, but I'm still not 100% sold on them.
So does anyone have one they use on their iPhone that they are just completely sold on?
Old 08-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I used to use one called Pocket Informant on a PDA a while back. It was pretty good back then. They have apps for the iPhone (Pocket Informant Pro, Pocket Informant and Pocket Informant Go).

http://www.pocketinformant.com/wp/