Notices

Does anybody else get this on the website

Old 08-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #1
GRENUG is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Mechanic, AC130U GUNSHIP
Name: JUSTIN
GRENUG's Tacoma Gallery
Does anybody else get this on the website

Im constantly getting this when I click a topic in any part of the website. I usually have to refresh a couple times to see the thread.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #3
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I get that from time to time when my router is acting up and needs to be reset. I know it says it is a server error, but resetting the router has helped for me.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #4
GRENUG is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Mechanic, AC130U GUNSHIP
Name: JUSTIN
GRENUG's Tacoma Gallery
no I haven't tried a different browser, I thought chrome was the best. I'll try that.

And I've reset my router numerous times. Its weird because it only happens on this site, and its not every time, just most the time and after a couple refresh's it pops up.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRENUG View Post
no I haven't tried a different browser, I thought chrome was the best. I'll try that.

And I've reset my router numerous times. Its weird because it only happens on this site, and its not every time, just most the time and after a couple refresh's it pops up.
It's probably something on your end....whether router, browser, or what-not...

I've never had any problems with the site myself and have never seen an error message like that. I use Firefox.

Have you rebooted your computer lately? I know sometimes computers get in a funk...and need rebooted.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Found this solution:

It seems that error 324 happens for some who also run Download Manager on their system. Here is the info I found:

If you get "Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data" - open IDM and go to menu bar Downloads > Options > General and uncheck the "use advanced browser integration" checkbox.

Voila! Chrome works again. At least for me. No harm to try it and see if this solves your error 324 problem.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:00 PM   #7
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
google... the data wasn't received on your end, but you might assume they received data "on" you