Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Google sketchup?

Old 08-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
mtxsub is on a distinguished road

mtxsub's Tacoma Gallery
Google sketchup?

Just woundering if any one uses google sketchup? If so post what you made im in the process of makeing some off road mods then takeing the drawing and make the parts animated before waisting time and money on stuff that might not work.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
I started making some house drawings on it once but then switched over to blender+gmod+bryce. I should try making something for my truck I have some 3D pre-made model of a Hilux and Tacoma for 3DS and LightWave...dunno how to use those programs though..
Old 08-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #4
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib Bandits View Post
I remember seeing this forever ago because I love that shit. AHAAA here http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...up-thread.html
Thank you for that haha, I was gonna post it.

I was stalking your profile earlier today wondering if you had a build thread, your truck is sweet.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #5
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Also, I use sketchup a lot for random stuff. Headache racks, bumpers, trailers, buildings like sheds and houses, workbench, bike rack, bbq, pontoon boat, loft bed. Thats what I got off the top of my head haha.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:11 PM   #6
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Thank you for that haha, I was gonna post it.

I was stalking your profile earlier today wondering if you had a build thread, your truck is sweet.
No build thread yet... I need to make one though! Maybe one of these days I'll stop being lazy and just do it haha. I've got a ton of stuff to put into it.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
A few questions. Does anyone know how to set measurement to 1/4 increments? I'm trying to model a sub woofer box and I don't need these 64th, 32th, etc of an inch and it's just annoying to try and get to 1/4 inch measurement on the track pad of my laptop. Is there anyway to have the program measure the volume of the box I'm making? I know the measurements but I want to be able to put my port in there and close it and have sketchup tell me the volume of air with the port in there taking space.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:29 PM   #8
Canadian Taco 705 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Canadian Taco 705's Tacoma Gallery

My first experience with sketchup! dual subwoofer design for my access cab! Subs face the floor
Old 05-05-2014, 05:31 PM   #9
Canadian Taco 705 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
Canadian Taco 705's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
A few questions. Does anyone know how to set measurement to 1/4 increments? I'm trying to model a sub woofer box and I don't need these 64th, 32th, etc of an inch and it's just annoying to try and get to 1/4 inch measurement on the track pad of my laptop. Is there anyway to have the program measure the volume of the box I'm making? I know the measurements but I want to be able to put my port in there and close it and have sketchup tell me the volume of air with the port in there taking space.
Go into your settings and set the accuracy into 1/4'' it makes life easier and I found it out when i was exporting my animation you can also have it set to that as a permanent feature.