Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

your old rides. lets see em.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
your old rides. lets see em.

well i liked the first thing you drove thread so im gonna start a thread of your old rides.

heres the first vehicle i bought(i took over payments in this case here)

1999 suburban 4x4
Old 09-10-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav

2006 Dodge Charger R/T built to the gills
Old 09-10-2012, 07:44 PM   #3
Boltsfaninmo is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
Boltsfaninmo's Tacoma Gallery
One of many...

Old 09-10-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
your old rides. lets see em.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1347331551.773765.jpgyour old rides. lets see em.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1347331590.767577.jpg
My old rams
Old 09-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
I want one
Old 09-10-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
I want one
Just sold it for 250$ last month
Old 09-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #8
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEKBOY12295 View Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #9
DerpWerx Fab

When they were clean(kinda)your old rides. lets see em.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1347332010.079475.jpgyour old rides. lets see em.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1347332048.378711.jpg
Old 09-10-2012, 07:59 PM   #10
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery

I miss this truck. 1991 Toyota 4x4
Old 09-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #11
M202Flash is on a distinguished road

M202Flash's Tacoma Gallery

1995 Isuzu Trooper. Owned it for 17 years. It was like losing a family pet when I sold it.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #12
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery

Mine's the one on the left.
2001 single cab taco with blown shocks and miss matching tannoeu.

And it survived 8 combined years of high school with a few more on the way
Attached Thumbnails
your old rides. lets see em.-uploadfromtaptalk1347332983336.jpg  
Old 09-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #13
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
A few of my past tacos.
My old 98 Xtra cab 4x4

I cant find any pics of my old 05 Pre-runner

Here is my old 06 XR

Old 09-11-2012, 08:14 AM   #14
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery

I still have it, but since the Tacoma it has been retired from daily driving duties. 78 Ford Bronco, last of a great breed. My Grandpa passed it on to me before he died so it is very sentimental to me, wouldn't trade it for anything.

Next to it, my 80 CJ5 which is up for sale, it was my first ride, but the cost of owing a Jeep has become overwhelming so I am selling it. I got more money in it than I paid for it, probably could have bought a Rubicon by now.

Another good Bronco pic, got some mud on the tires after prom my senior year. Most kids go out partying after prom, we went mudding!

And lastly, my 74 Monte Carlo with a 454 big block, this is what I traded in for the Tacoma. Sure do miss this old tank, 400hp, and comfy as my living room couch. Best road car I have ever drove, it was a dream.

The 454, only had 70k original miles on it when I got it. 74k when I traded it, I just hope a collector got it. Everything was all original except the paint and top, interior, dash, 8 track radio, everything they had in 1974. I would still have it but it wasn't affordable to drive at 10mpg. Plus as bad of winters as we get up here, I wanted a 4x4.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #15
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
my old 2004 f150. The last truck i had before my Tacoma. got T boned from a girl that ran the red light while texting.
Attached Thumbnails
your old rides. lets see em.-truck-smashed.jpg  
Old 09-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #16
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #17
NHCrewcab2008 is on a distinguished road
NHCrewcab2008's Tacoma Gallery
96 Disco

84 90

97 TJ
Old 09-11-2012, 08:46 AM   #18
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
79 CJ5

06 Scion XA

Old 09-11-2012, 08:57 AM   #20
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
My first truck when I was 16.
93 chevy. 4" 6" drop, shaved doors, tailgate, rollpan, bed pockets. some other cool shit...haha