LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Day after :0)

Old 11-24-2006, 08:04 AM   #1
it's all about me
Ldytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to beholdLdytaco05 is a splendid one to behold

Ldytaco05's Tacoma Gallery
Day after :0)

Well get ready boys x-mas is coming already bought gifts for friends and family. (hint: gift cards are so easy to give )
Old 11-24-2006, 08:06 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldytaco05 View Post
Well get ready boys x-mas is coming already bought gifts for friends and family. (hint: gift cards are so easy to give )
Anybody getting something for their taco (aka themselves)?
Old 11-24-2006, 08:25 AM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
Anybody getting something for their taco (aka themselves)?
If I do it's going to be the cheap stuff for offroading. Tow straps, shovels, Hi-Lift jack. Stuff like that, X-mas is more for the kid than myself
Old 11-24-2006, 10:39 AM   #4
edave5 will become famous soon enough
edave5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to edave5
I got myself a set of fiberglass fenders. Should I feel guilty?