Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Fourth Annual Christmas Exchange (NAME SUBMISSION HAS CLOSED)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Fourth Annual Christmas Exchange (NAME SUBMISSION HAS CLOSED)

Here it is folks..Worked out so well the last couple years, figured we should give it another go this year. It will probably be a bit tougher with all the new faces this year, but lets make it work. Just for being easy, I'll keep the same rules as last year. An extra hand would be great again this year, so if your up for the task, let me know.

This is kind of like a secret santa deal, except you get to choose if your annoynomus or not. Everyone knows times are tough, so there is a 20 dollar amount set. By signing up for this, you are taking a chance you might spend more on the person then you send to, but thats not what this is about. Just an extra present under the tree from fellow Tacoma enthusiests(sp). The only thing is, once committed you MUST send a gift, since you will need to give a name and address to mail to/from.

Lots of people on the other forum are asking for members with children, to send them an extra something

RULES/REGULATIONS:

I am the person to pm your name/address and handle to. Not fully complying results in non entry.

*YOU must do the legwork once pm'd.
*You must send a gift to the name you get, no exceptions EX: dont see eye to eye.
*Once on THE LIST, you must send something REASONABLE to the name pm'd to you.
*Names will begin being pm'd out after Nov.15th, plenty of time to get a gift for Christmas.
*You may be sending a gift out of the Country..Keep the shipping/stamp costs in mind.
*If theres not enough intrest, this will be closed. Its up to the membership here to make it happen.
*We/I will do our best to make it fair and not have anyone in the same state get each other as gifters/giftees.
*Myself and or the mods here on tacomaworld take no responsibility if someone flakes and dosent send a gift. We will do our best to fix it since we will have there names/addresses.
*As long as your on the commit list with full name AND handle, you will send AND recieve a gift.
*It would be nice to see once Christmas comes around, to see what everyone got..Please dont post names or handles of who sent you what.
*If possible, keep proof of item being sent in case its lost/stolen in the mail. At the very least, we can prove that it was sent out.
*Once Nov 15th, 10pm EST is here, you can not back out of your commitment, to be fair.
*If you choose to send your gift in a box, its your choice to wrap it or not. Reccomendation is to not send it in the box it came in, as to ruin the suprise.
$20 CAP on gifts. If you feel like doing more, your more then welcome, but don't expect the same amount in a gift back

The List:

Wildjerseyfirefighter
benbacher
jgwheeler17
impulsered008
98tacoma27
Xb81
haslefre
mtgirl
lazylegs
carcharias
skidooman
1337taco
quaker
tacobot
theredofshaw
taco-nb
dually
eltacorojo
samplefool
jwaldz
loudpedal
southern_x
scrunner12
shauncho
the1youluv2hate
toyotatech31
jtav2002
tacoman15
robertocritster
toyotaktmracing
freidtaco
shiftin2sixth
my68ur8trd
highlandlogan
pdctaco12
slimwoodshady
abregenzer
richard cranium
konaborn
nirvana
littledvl
neontrail
gotlift37
takeem029
02sr5trd
dcpsychobilly
m3bassman
jbmccul
jjew18
kpt
johnnym
pope953
64wildcat
chipskip
emelianenkov
jlee
pugga
mach1man001
surfinferno
newschool19
dirtymike
goflight2
alawrence
rtrudel35
95sle
Captainfun(waiting on address, he's moving)
makeshifttaco
stupidhurts
sandman29306
ouyin2000
brainthump
bulhas
sje1124
magikbean562
Amaes
05aztacoma
blackdawg
memario1214
hoyal
zadeer
jimbca
KodiakToyTRD
zombierunner
jhodge83
Max-4_Yota
leveltwo
blueitrgsr
toyotatruck
xaqori
Ironman_jon
AG4892
indiantaco
laodog
swordknives
Tinker_troy
SMKYTXN
salmontaco

Old 10-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Pming.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
in! . . . pm inbound
Old 10-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #6
XB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedXB81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
XB81's Tacoma Gallery
Im in too! PM on its way.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! And I can help send out names too...Susan and I made a good team last year!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Out! I'll be out of town during most of this time...
Old 10-22-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post

SCROOOOOOGE
Old 10-22-2012, 07:12 PM   #12

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
I'm in! And I can help send out names too...Susan and I made a good team last year!

Yes you did! It would not have happened without you and susan
Old 10-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #13
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
have your wife do the shopping...just tell her what to get once you find out which member you're matched with!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #14
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, Ben!!! Please make this a sticky
Old 10-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #15
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Oh, Ben!!! Please make this a sticky
Old 10-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #16

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Yes you did! It would not have happened without you and susan
it was fun, glad to do it again
Old 10-22-2012, 07:17 PM   #17
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
In.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post

i kid, i kid. . . and i'll delete this post momentarily to be nice
HA!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #20
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
In. pm inbound!

Products Discussed in this Thread