Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

New ford bronco?

Old 11-05-2012, 05:13 AM   #1
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
New ford bronco?

I just saw this and thought they ripped off the FJ design. Although it looks lie they did a few things right, built in snorkel, front winch...I dunno, we will probably never see these in the states.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2012/...tcmp=obnetwork
Old 11-05-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wow... that looks like they took an old Bronco, mated it with a Bronco II and then beat the hell out of it with the ugly stick!

The built in snorkel is cool though. And I think I spy a solid front axle.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:46 AM   #3
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
I personaly love it. To each his/her own I guess.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #4
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
I like this one they released in the 03 or 04 show.

Old 11-05-2012, 06:07 AM   #5
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks cool, I would buy it. What happened to the F100 they were supposed to build? I was looking forward to that.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:11 AM   #6
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Stolen fj with ford parts
Old 11-05-2012, 06:11 AM   #7
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
That's a troller TRX
Old 11-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #9
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a h3 mixed with an fj..
Old 11-05-2012, 06:27 AM   #10
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Built in winch too, this will never make production
The ram power wagon has a factory winch. But it doesn't have as gay hook that fits in a $2 bumper.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:29 AM   #11
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Wow... that looks like they took an old Bronco, mated it with a Bronco II and then beat the hell out of it with the ugly stick!

The built in snorkel is cool though. And I think I spy a solid front axle.
this^ haha i dont like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
I like this one they released in the 03 or 04 show.

this one looks good though
Old 11-05-2012, 06:32 AM   #12
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
Stolen fj with ford parts
That was my first thought lol

The green one's front bumper reminds me of when someone hits a low wall or something parking and bends their bumper down.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 AM   #13
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

Army: ABN & AASLT
Name: Tim
TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
look closely at these pictures. the next time you see one of these, it'll be on it's side with a rich douchebag in a polo shirt flagging you down for help.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:35 AM   #14
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
When I looked closely I threw up a little in my mouth.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:11 AM   #16
RAT Products

isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Also it's diesel power, you everyone here should be crawling over it!
We only fap over Tacoma diesels. I would never buy a ford diesel.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:12 AM   #17
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why there's so many haters in this thread. I think it has a lot going for it. Ford bought an offroad specific company. A company with heritage that specializes in capable offroad machines. From the pic it looks like front and rear solid axles. Built in winch and snorkel isn't something I've seen on a commercially available vehicle anywhere. Turbo diesel engine is a great move too. Besides loosk...what DOESN'T this vehicle have going for it?
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #18
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalynStylion View Post
I don't know why there's so many haters in this thread. I think it has a lot going for it. Ford bought an offroad specific company. A company with heritage that specializes in capable offroad machines. From the pic it looks like front and rear solid axles. Built in winch and snorkel isn't something I've seen on a commercially available vehicle anywhere. Turbo diesel engine is a great move too. Besides loosk...what DOESN'T this vehicle have going for it?
I'll believe it when I see it but I doubt that will make production and be sold in the US as pictured.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #19
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'll believe it when I see it but I doubt that will make production and be sold in the US as pictured.
Can't argue there. We never get the good shit. We have laws that forbid it.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:05 AM   #20
Big Metal Hubajube
oZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shedoZmonKey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SatCom Veteran
oZmonKey's Tacoma Gallery
better angles here:

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2012/10/...razil-7711377/