LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What did deals did you score at Black Friday 2012?

Old 11-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
What did deals did you score at Black Friday 2012?

These were what I wanted and I ended up getting so it was well worth it:

60" Vizio LED 120Hz

40" Emerson LCD

Infamous bundle pack 250GB PS3 with limited edition gold Game Stop Dual Shock 3 and Skyrim
Old 11-23-2012, 07:22 AM   #2
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you did good. I got a Motorola Razr Maxx FO FREE! Also got a few games, a new PS3 controller, and a new headunit for the gf's car. Plus there was no one else in Best Buy when I was there this morning which might have been the best part.

^I got that same PS3 bundle not too long ago and paid what you paid but I also traded in my 360 plus a TON of other shit. I'm jealous lol
Old 11-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Did get shit
Old 11-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirsaechao View Post
These were what I wanted and I ended up getting so it was well worth it:

60" Vizio LED 120Hz

40" Emerson LCD

Infamous bundle pack 250GB PS3 with limited edition gold Game Stop Dual Shock 3 and Skyrim
how much did those items cost? and from where?
Old 11-23-2012, 03:36 PM   #7
Jackass is on a distinguished road
Name: Jack
Jackass's Tacoma Gallery
14g Shop Vac at Lowes for $39.99
Old 11-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
NWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedNWTacoGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: James
NWTacoGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my moms a 55" LED HDTV from Samsung for 879.00 and also picked up a 48 gun safe from Dicks for 599.00!!

Great deals this year!
Old 11-23-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
how much did those items cost? and from where?
Both TV's from Walmart at $688 and $198 and the PS3 from Game Stop for $199 and the gold controller for $39.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #10

And Skyrim for $25
Old 11-23-2012, 04:57 PM   #11
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^nice work Tim! Hope no one got hurt in the shopping process!
Old 11-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #12
Señorita Member
bethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shedbethes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
bethes's Tacoma Gallery
I think I had the biggest win of all. I got nothing, saved my money, avoided the crowds, and preserved my self-respect by not getting in a fist fight to save $50 on a TV.
Old 11-23-2012, 05:51 PM   #13
yarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyarik83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Yuri
yarik83's Tacoma Gallery
I purchased 2 gopro hero3 black editions with additional battery backpacks, 2 8gb micro cards, 2 32gb micro cards and saved myself just a little over $230 on discounts. I walked into sports authority and they had 20% off sale yesterday and I was looking to buy gopros anyways... I am one happy panda at the moment.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bethes View Post
I think I had the biggest win of all. I got nothing, saved my money, avoided the crowds, and preserved my self-respect by not getting in a fist fight to save $50 on a TV.
X2
Old 11-23-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Everything from BAMF and I didn't have to leave my house and venture into the craziness.
Ditto.

Haven't been out the front door since Wednesday.
Won't be going to any malls until January.
Old 11-23-2012, 06:49 PM   #17
neverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud ofneverstuck has much to be proud of
Name: Matt
neverstuck's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed!

Quote:
X3. Switched over my winter tires, changed the oil, then took the dog for a hike and had a couple beers. Beats the hell out of walmart.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 AM   #18
Shadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadetree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Computer Repair STRATCOM
Name: BiLL
Shadetree's Tacoma Gallery
Tim, assuming you purchased your Vizio E501i-A3 at Walmart, how long were you in line. At 7:15 pm, I was 17th out 22 available.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:01 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadetree View Post
Tim, assuming you purchased your Vizio E501i-A3 at Walmart, how long were you in line. At 7:15 pm, I was 17th out 22 available.
Yeah I was there around 7:30 and was prolly 15th or so. The 40" my brother stand in line for me and he got the last ticket.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:10 AM   #20
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x10000, black friday is the one day a year I refuse to leave my house, mostly in fear that I will shoot someone, or run them off the road and end up in jail....