Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Post up your LEGO pics!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #561
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished my sons Vampire hearse. I love the monster fighter sets.

Old 05-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #563
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapcinq View Post

Check amazon for cheaper pricing. iirc its $60 on there
Old 05-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
So cool!

I think our boys would get along very well.
haha I bet you're right. Mine turns 3 tomorrow and he already has "big kid" lego sets. I'm getting him some Duplo sets for his bday though.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #565
King of the grill
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
haha I bet you're right. Mine turns 3 tomorrow and he already has "big kid" lego sets. I'm getting him some Duplo sets for his bday though.
My boy is 5 - we aced the Duplo sets a while ago, they just did not keep his interest.
He's building the Lego Chima sets that are +7 solo now...

I half wish I had spent less on the Duplo sets now since he did not play with them for very long.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:42 AM   #566

Quote:
My boy is 5 - we aced the Duplo sets a while ago, they just did not keep his interest.
He's building the Lego Chima sets that are +7 solo now...

I half wish I had spent less on the Duplo sets now since he did not play with them for very long.
haha awesome. I got two sets of Duplo, one of them is a "Cars" theme and the other one is a gas station. We'll see how long they keep his interest. haha

We also have some micro machines left from when I was a kid that he likes to play with as well. The pieces are super tiny so I only get those out every now and then. If I let him have free reign over those they would all be lost within a few days...
Old 05-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #568
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha awesome. I got two sets of Duplo, one of them is a "Cars" theme and the other one is a gas station. We'll see how long they keep his interest. haha

We also have some micro machines left from when I was a kid that he likes to play with as well. The pieces are super tiny so I only get those out every now and then. If I let him have free reign over those they would all be lost within a few days...
damn i loved me some micro machines when i was a kid!! i have all or whats left (cant say i havnt lost any over the years) of them in a shoebox
Old 05-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #569
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just finished my sons Vampire hearse. I love the monster fighter sets.

That is so kool wow I want one idk for what tho lol
Old 05-15-2013, 07:12 AM   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
That is so kool wow I want one idk for what tho lol
Thanks, They are expensive to feed but other than that they are a lot of fun
Old 05-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #572
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, They are expensive to feed but other than that they are a lot of fun
Hmm

Quote:
I see
Old 05-16-2013, 04:45 PM   #573
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i am currently on bag 8 of the UCS X_Wing------the Lego designers are geniuses
Old 05-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #574
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So cool!

I think our boys would get along very well.
Ha my son has the same set cool!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:45 AM   #576

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
i am currently on bag 8 of the UCS X_Wing------the Lego designers are geniuses
yep, splitting up the sets into separate bags was a great idea!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:36 AM   #577
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yep, splitting up the sets into separate bags was a great idea!
finished it shortly after that post. (my favorite set!) although, would love to build the UCS Falcon

i was more referring to just the designing of the products and how they come up with what attaches to what and the unique pieces that are not at all what you would expect.

example: the "ice pick/axe" used in the engine intakes.
just paying attention to all the little things impresses the hell out of me.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:38 AM   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Need to have a boy so I can buy myself toys again.
who says you need a kid to do this
Old 05-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
finished it shortly after that post. (my favorite set!) although, would love to build the UCS Falcon

i was more referring to just the designing of the products and how they come up with what attaches to what and the unique pieces that are not at all what you would expect.

example: the "ice pick/axe" used in the engine intakes.
just paying attention to all the little things impresses the hell out of me.
Gotcha. Very creative. Like the engine on the hearse that I built they kept it creative using the bones.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #580
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Alright first pic some of my son's lego empire

Second mine

Third and fourth also mine

Enjoy!

Products Discussed in this Thread