Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Post up your LEGO pics!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #801
Taco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Taco42's Tacoma Gallery
Too damn hot to do much outside this weekend, so my daughter and I built 9398 Technic 4x4 Crawler. Finished it up this morning and my daughter built me a Duplo "rock" garden to crawl through. Pretty freakin' cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB1_Xfewkp4
Old 09-02-2013, 03:13 PM   #802
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco42 View Post
Too damn hot to do much outside this weekend, so my daughter and I built 9398 Technic 4x4 Crawler. Finished it up this morning and my daughter built me a Duplo "rock" garden to crawl through. Pretty freakin' cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB1_Xfewkp4
That is awesome. It's great you and your daughter can do this together. I would have just chased the cat.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:54 PM   #804
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Taco42;7376470]Too damn hot to do much outside this weekend, so my daughter and I built 9398 Technic 4x4 Crawler. Finished it up this morning and my daughter built me a Duplo "rock" garden to crawl through. Pretty freakin' cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB1_Xfewkp4[/QUOTE]

Any way to purchase the kit for less than $200?
Old 09-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #805
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post

Any way to purchase the kit for less than $200?
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?...0&searchSort=P

A lot for around $150 on there not sure how much shipping would run though. Brickset.com had it for $200+ that I saw but there was one on eBay for $150ish.
Old 09-04-2013, 08:38 AM   #807
oldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldblue1968chevy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Maintainer
Name: John
oldblue1968chevy's Tacoma Gallery
So much want that looks so fun to build
Old 09-04-2013, 12:19 PM   #808
Taco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Taco42's Tacoma Gallery
$200 is pricy, but it's a great set to build and run. And don't forget to stock up on batteries too. Gone through 1 set of AAs (6) already. And already thinking about how I can fit the XL motors in it and a set of lights.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:23 PM   #809
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco42 View Post
$200 is pricy, but it's a great set to build and run. And don't forget to stock up on batteries too. Gone through 1 set of AAs (6) already. And already thinking about how I can fit the XL motors in it and a set of lights.
9V Hum LED's might work.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:33 PM   #811
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery

I will post picks when complete. Plus I have a ton of Lego City fire dept stuff coming.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:17 AM   #812

EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Complete. I really like the plane.

Old 09-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #813
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
http://shop.citizenbrick.com/Botany-...iast-81310.htm

Really? A "botany enthusiast"?
Old 09-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #815

EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
3 more sets still on the way.

Old 09-18-2013, 06:05 AM   #818
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
3 more sets still on the way.

LEGO city is on sale at toys r us right now.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #819
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
This thread makes it harder for me to save up for a Homer Grill. Only $40 more dollaries needed.
I'm just glad my son isn't Lego age yet, or all of my build money would be gone!

Mental note: hurry up and get the truck done!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #820
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
I love "working" from home.

Post up your LEGO pics!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1379691281.356354.jpg

Products Discussed in this Thread