Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Post up your LEGO pics!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #1023
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
^^ bring out the Kragle!
Old 09-08-2014, 11:04 PM   #1024
Bob Lob Law
ComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shedComeAndTakeIt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
ComeAndTakeIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
^^ bring out the Kragle!

Hahaha!!!
Old 09-12-2014, 11:00 AM   #1026
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
A dragster me and my son built. We don't have a lot of pieces.

Looks like you had enough to build a nice dragster.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:46 AM   #1029
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
my son brings me a handful of randoms and asks if I could build him a welder. . . . so he got an sa200 shorthood

these aren't mine ftr
Old 09-15-2014, 02:23 AM   #1030
Djbriansmith is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Djbriansmith's Tacoma Gallery
New at at set
Attached Thumbnails
Post up your LEGO pics!-image.jpg  
Old 09-15-2014, 02:30 AM   #1031
Penten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shedPenten is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 31B
Name: Peter
Penten's Tacoma Gallery
Ah so sad I use to have the whole HALO megablocks set then me and my GF broke up and well they kinda ended up in the trash compactor
Old 09-16-2014, 04:28 PM   #1032
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I just gifted all of my childhood Legos that my mom sent to me to my buddy's kid.
He just got out of the hospital after coming down with Kawasaki disease.
He was confused when I told him they were 20 years older than him. lol
Like only his generation has Lego.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:30 PM   #1034
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
By far the biggest lego project I've done.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:39 AM   #1036
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Built this with my son tonight.

Really great build - the turtle droid is simple and pretty badass looking.

I want to get another couple of these kits to build an exosuit squad.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #1037
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
At the mall near us is a Lego display of historical buildings. My son and I walked around and took pics.

Old 11-10-2014, 02:56 PM   #1039
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
It was pretty awe inspiring, with each one was a plaque with some interesting info on each construction.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #1040
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
It was pretty awe inspiring, with each one was a plaque with some interesting info on each construction.
how many pieces were used? how much does it weigh?

Products Discussed in this Thread