Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Tips for staying safe this holiday season and beyond

Old 12-30-2013, 02:32 PM   #41
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
My dogs are great guard dogs when they're not begging for food, begging for scratches, or begging for you to play with them. I've had many friends who drove up to my house, parked, got out, opened my back door, walked in, and walked into my living room before my dogs even got up and opened their eyes haha. Once they walked in the living room, my dogs would act all tough to try to convince me that they were on it. Great job dogs!