Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

What are you getting your wife/significant other for Christmas?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

Navy: Petty Officer First Class
Name: Matt
nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
What are you getting your wife/significant other for Christmas?

Just curious/looking for some new gift ideas. My wife is so difficult to shop for... She sends me "gift ideas" from time to time, but they're all ridiculously out of my price range (under $500). She's into all those designer purses and over priced Tiffany's jewlery... I'm about 1 week away from buying her a lift kit for my truck!
Old 12-05-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
samiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shedsamiam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
samiam's Tacoma Gallery
Kindle Fire so I can have my iPad back.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
nvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to allnvrenuf is a name known to all

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Kindle Fire so I can have my iPad back.
Good idea. She's already got one, and I think I'm going to stay away from electronics...
Old 12-05-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
MMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant futureMMazz365 has a brilliant future
EMS:
Name: Michael
MMazz365's Tacoma Gallery
paying for a rib tattoo
Old 12-05-2012, 10:09 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
It's a little bit of a gamble but keep your eye out on Ebay and Amazon for that designer stuff. My fiance wanted a set of boots that normally cost well over $200 and I found them for $100 on Ebay.

I got my fiance a laptop this year, hers is damn near dead.

We also have a premium outlet near us and the stores like Coach frequently have good deals.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #7
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm giving her unlimited pearl necklaces...........all year even, not just for Xmas.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 AM   #8
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
A case for her iphone off amazon. She keeps dropping hers non-stop and already put a small crack in the screen. Still trying to come up with others cause she too is difficult to shop for. She mentioned at Kohls a crockpot but dunno if should gift that, I feel that it's basically me saying "here! go cook me something!"
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM   #9
'Stralia! Riding Roo's and wrangling koalas
Redfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedfox1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Conner
Redfox1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I'm giving her unlimited pearl necklaces...........all year even, not just for Xmas.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:01 PM   #10

nvrenuf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She mentioned at Kohls a crockpot but dunno if should gift that, I feel that it's basically me saying "here! go cook me something!"
Yea, I was iffy about appliances too, but I got her a 'Kitchen-Aid' mixer last year, and she freakin' loves that thing...
Old 12-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #11
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
A glove.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #12
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
A case for her iphone off amazon. She keeps dropping hers non-stop and already put a small crack in the screen. Still trying to come up with others cause she too is difficult to shop for. She mentioned at Kohls a crockpot but dunno if should gift that, I feel that it's basically me saying "here! go cook me something!"
No, it's a setup! NEVER get a woman kitchen appliances for Christmas, anniversaries or her birthday. If you do, make sure you're not within striking distance!
Old 12-05-2012, 12:05 PM   #13
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
buy her something..and then buy the crockpot and make her dinner for
Christmas eve with it.

win win..
Old 12-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #14
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
I getting my wife a large saute pan. No really, that's what she wants.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #15
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
No, it's a setup! NEVER get a woman kitchen appliances for Christmas, anniversaries or her birthday. If you do, make sure you're not within striking distance!
Not for my wife! She loves getting that stuff!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:14 AM   #16
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
scored some jewelry on thanksgiving day off of macy's website. so that and not sure what else yet...
Old 12-06-2012, 03:24 AM   #17
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
She needs hiking boots but wants Uggs maybe I'll do both...
Old 12-06-2012, 03:43 AM   #18
bardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shedbardicstorm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roger
bardicstorm's Tacoma Gallery
Complete Calvin and Hobbes

At least for one gift, haven't figured out what else yet.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:52 AM   #19
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
The wife wants an iPad Mini 64 GB for Christmas. Her birthday was mid-November and I bought her an Generation 4 iPad with 64GB and a $3000 Royal Caribbean cruise.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:41 AM   #20
kroving has a spectacular aura aboutkroving has a spectacular aura about
Name: Ken
kroving's Tacoma Gallery
Getting the wife a GPS. Tired of her calling me for directions to get around an accident or how to get somewhere. Then questioning the directions when she has no idea where she is going. Then calling back kinda lost because she didn't follow the directions I gave her. And some jewelry.

Products Discussed in this Thread