1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FUCK ThunderBirdNest Forums

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BeeRadd, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2012 at 6:49 PM
    BeeRadd

BeeRadd [OP] Bought not built.

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCSB LT 4x4
    Oh my FUCKING god I'm so irritated right now.

I've been trying to sell a hardtop to a 2002-2005 ford thunderbird that I have as collateral from a buddy who never paid me back.

Well now I'm in a tight pinch and need the cash so what do i do?

Find a thunderbird forum of course!

After making an account the first forum charges you if you want to make threads :facepalm:

The second one. ThunderbirdNest is a lot like ours and I thought, Oh cool! this is going to be grand.

So i make an account and make a for sale thread and it gets closed in an hour by some moderator "bird wings" who says that new member must wait until being 3 months old or 25 posts to make a for sale thread.
    I'm thinking okay what the fuck btu whatever CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

So i make a few posts, some were actual intelligent words of my own opinion but most were just welcoming new members :p

BOOM yay 25 posts! Okay so i make a new for sale thread and offer this $2000 hardtop for 1K and it's in perfect condition.

It's like someone selling used front and rear icons with resis, with 5K miles for $600.

STEAL!

But oh low and behold mr douche-bag-fuck-me-in-the-ass-and-call-me-lucy FUCKING ASSHOLE DICK WAD POWER HAPPY **** SWAPPING SHADY BROKE DICK MOTHER FUCKER comes back at me with this little number:

"I have noticed that you are trying to circumvent the 25 post rules by posting to old welcome new members. We do not allow randon post just to get a post count to sale items. I am taking your post for the sale the hard top. You may want to go to Ebay to sale it. "

Dude Im gonna fucking murder these guys. It's not even because of the rules it's because their fucking lame ass site, which has threads running months old before getting reply's, It's because their moderators think they're all that and are enforcing the rules like the kid who's been put in charge of the school bus.

Leave me alone asshole! Im just trying to help myself and your members out.

I keep making references to tacomaworld saying "sorry I'm used to tacomaworld which isn't run by Nazi's" (but not in that same context)

Take heed gents, take heed... Our moderators here are a lot more lax and cool about the way we do things here.
    They don't cite you on rules and delete your shit like a mother watching everything your doing. We are VERY free here.
    Those guys have nothing better to do than to squash the new guy because their forum sucks and it's the only thing left to do.

Boy i'd like to drag that moderators thunderbird by the tow hitch through a fucking forest
    :annoyed:

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Dec 7, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    As much as I feel your pain-We try to avoid bashing on other sites here...Makes for drama that no one needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top