Notices

Whodeanie's Customs "ponzi scam"

Old 12-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
BVM is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Steven
BVM's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Whodeanie's Customs "ponzi scam"

I am trying to get the word out about Whodeanies Customs. There is a major scam going down right now that effects many people. He plans to disappear and open a new shop in Jasper, Ga.

Please help spread the word to help prevent other people loosing their car(s) and money. You can read for yourself here: (doesn't start to fall apart till about pg31).

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/075728.html

Dean Cain
Whodeanies Customs
Canton, Ga.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #2
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, why do I click on this junk lol I just wasted idk how long looking at that gimme my time back lol
Old 12-17-2012, 12:18 PM   #3

Army:
BVM's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to have my $14,000 back.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:22 PM   #4
PBR Streetgang has a spectacular aura aboutPBR Streetgang has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
PBR Streetgang's Tacoma Gallery
Who the fuck wants to read through 31 pages of your bullshit? Summarize for us and give us the facts.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Since there is no way in hell I plan on ever owning a Fiero let alone do something as god awful as attempt to convert it into a Ferrari I could give two shits about this thread.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:31 PM   #6
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVM View Post
I am trying to get the word out about Whodeanies Customs. There is a major scam going down right now that effects many people. He plans to disappear and open a new shop in Jasper, Ga.

Please help spread the word to help prevent other people loosing their car(s) and money. You can read for yourself here: (doesn't start to fall apart till about pg31).

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/075728.html

Dean Cain
Whodeanies Customs
Canton, Ga.
Quote:
You kissed that money goodbye either way, now you aren't stuck looking at a glorified pile of shit to remind you that you lost it, sounds like a win to me, haha.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Ignore the trolls.

Thats pretty fucked up though. Bummer about your loss. The cops never got in touch with him? I saw the post about the deputy, but nothing about Dean's response.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #8
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
O shit
Old 12-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #9
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Clicked...took too long so I stopped the connection.

Thanks for the warning and good luck!
Old 12-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #10

Army:
BVM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
You kissed that money goodbye either way, now you aren't stuck looking at a glorified pile of shit to remind you that you lost it, sounds like a win to me, haha.
Wow, very classy of you.

Its not just Fieros Dean works on.. its late model RWD and classic muscle. Anyone could get scammed by this clown.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #11

Army:
BVM's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Ignore the trolls.

Thats pretty fucked up though. Bummer about your loss. The cops never got in touch with him? I saw the post about the deputy, but nothing about Dean's response.
No we are just starting to get organized. So far the Canton PD, Canton Sheriff Office, IRS, EPA and Marshals office (due to him not having a business license).

Thanks for the support Brian. Awesome sig BTW.

BTW, I like MY Fiero to look like a Fiero.. crazy I know.

My 14k mile 1988 Fiero GT.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I'm too lazy to read the whole thing but I'm pretty sure a ponzi scheme is much different, and requires the intention of investing money. Either way it sucks and hope your able to catch this guy
Old 12-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
Peoria is on a distinguished road
Peoria's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Why not post a link to your own thread describing your dealings with Whodeanie? Oh yeah, you've already edited most of your posts to say just "----". A shame. I bet people might sympathasize with you had they seen how NICE that car was beforehand. But have you really gained anything by editing most of your posts? I didn't think so.

Here's his thread: http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/088664.html
Old 12-21-2012, 04:21 AM   #14

Army:
BVM's Tacoma Gallery
Its a 14,000 mile car.. right off the showroom. But, ok.

Old 12-21-2012, 04:28 AM   #15

Army:
BVM's Tacoma Gallery
What I got back after 6months and $14,000

My "fully built race engine"

Old 12-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #16

Army:
BVM's Tacoma Gallery

Notice the smoke...
Old 12-21-2012, 04:51 AM   #17
Peoria is on a distinguished road
Peoria's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What I got back after 6months and $14,000
You've missed my point. What was the reason for editing all (or most) of your posts? Perhaps I'm alone in this thinking, but it seems you lose a lot of credibility by doing so. To anyone reading this fiasco at this late date, it might look like you've got as much to hide as well as Whodeanie.

Just callin' it like I see it...
Old 12-21-2012, 06:10 AM   #18
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Well that make for an interesting read. Hope that guy gets thrown in jail and how everyone gets something back.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:21 AM   #19

Army:
BVM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoria View Post
You've missed my point. What was the reason for editing all (or most) of your posts? Perhaps I'm alone in this thinking, but it seems you lose a lot of credibility by doing so. To anyone reading this fiasco at this late date, it might look like you've got as much to hide as well as Whodeanie.

Just callin' it like I see it...
Fair enough.. I backed up the thread on my PC and removed a bunch of info so he wouldn't have it when this goes to court. Now that those of us that have been effected have chatted about it. I don't think we are pursuing it in a civil court, its now in the hands of the LEO for criminal charges.

The thread was closed and moved to the trash can. If you follow the link at the top of the original PFF thread (to the trash can), you will see 4 or 5 agencies are involved now.

rmb, thanks!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:42 AM   #20
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man. I live in Canton and Jasper is just up the road from me.

Who are you working with at the police? When you say Canton Sheriff... I assume you mean Cherokee County Sheriff's dept? There's no such thing as Canton Sheriff's dept. I have some contacts at both agencies.