LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

End of the world sale!

Old 12-20-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
Senior Member. HA. I'm not a senior. I'm young...
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
End of the world sale!

One of the local car dealerships put this sign up today

Old 12-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #2
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Loool
Old 12-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
n0ms is on a distinguished road
Name: Angel
n0ms's Tacoma Gallery
Haha nice
Old 12-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
Nunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shedNunavut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
This same dealership had a sign up a couple months ago that said "support your local gas company, buy a truck. "
Old 12-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunavut View Post
This same dealership had a sign up a couple months ago that said "support your local gas company, buy a truck. "
It's nice to see some businesses still have a sense of humor!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #7
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
It's nice to see some businesses still have a sense of humor!
You almost have to to get people in there. Otherwise internet buying has taken over. If I could buy a new car without going to the scumbag dealership, I would.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:52 AM   #8

Nunavut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
You almost have to to get people in there. Otherwise internet buying has taken over. If I could buy a new car without going to the scumbag dealership, I would.
Not all dealerships are scumbags. The one I always go to is great. I've gotten 40% off parts before, a free car too use. When I bought my truck I flat out asked the sales guy for the cheapest price he could give me. I got $2500 off the listed price.