1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need a gift certificate made... Photoshop/Publisher/etc....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by TurboGT, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Dec 21, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    TurboGT

TurboGT [OP] Stirring the pot since...

Member:
    First Name:
    Gabe
    Portland
    Vehicle:
    '16 Inferno DC LB 4x4
    None yet, starting over!! OME lift w/ Dakars & 885's Remote Start w/ window control
    So I got my woman a weekend getaway from groupon from christmas, heading up to Vanc BC over Valentine's weekend (killing 3 birds with one stone, Xmas, Valentine's, and her Bday a week later ;)). As much as she's gonna love this, as she's been saying she wants to go for at least a year now, I can't just give her a printout of the groupon. For her, it's all about the presentation of the gift (women... I just don't get them).

I don't have access to Photoshop, and I'm horrible with Publisher. I know it's the end of the world and all, and the friday before xmas, but I'm sure that there's SOMEONE out there that can help. Unfortunately the Hotel doesn't have anything that they can send me.2

I've got some photo clips from the website that I'd like to use, that I can email to anyone that can help. Send me a PM and I'll send ya my email/phone number if you think you can help.

Products Discussed in

To Top