Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Need a gift certificate made... Photoshop/Publisher/etc....

Old 12-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Need a gift certificate made... Photoshop/Publisher/etc....

So I got my woman a weekend getaway from groupon from christmas, heading up to Vanc BC over Valentine's weekend (killing 3 birds with one stone, Xmas, Valentine's, and her Bday a week later ). As much as she's gonna love this, as she's been saying she wants to go for at least a year now, I can't just give her a printout of the groupon. For her, it's all about the presentation of the gift (women... I just don't get them).

I don't have access to Photoshop, and I'm horrible with Publisher. I know it's the end of the world and all, and the friday before xmas, but I'm sure that there's SOMEONE out there that can help. Unfortunately the Hotel doesn't have anything that they can send me.2

I've got some photo clips from the website that I'd like to use, that I can email to anyone that can help. Send me a PM and I'll send ya my email/phone number if you think you can help.