Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Another shooting....

Old 12-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
Another shooting....

3 killed and 3 police officers injured in Pennsylvania shootout with a truck driver. Not a whole lot of details but it looks like the guy shot 3 people then shot at police while driving, then rammed into another patrol car...I can't really make sense of it all but this is getting ridiculous.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Makes me just wanna arm myself everywhere I go now this is some major bull
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #3
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
saw that. story sounds fucked up. godspeed to the troopers.....
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
It's turnin into the Wild West all over again. Unbelievable.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:47 PM   #6
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
this is why i carry everywhere i go. it may not do be any good if i someone gets a shot off at me first but if they miss or if i have time to react you can best believe i wont miss
Old 12-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #7
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
shit like this happens every day. I get an email from Officer.com for every officer down report. People are noticing more due to the mass shooting in CT.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Here is the story btw

http://www.officer.com/news/10845629...-3-others-dead
Old 12-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #9
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Arm everyone with assault weapons... that's the answer!!
must be from Cali!
Old 12-21-2012, 10:56 PM   #10
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
must be from Cali!
Huh. I thought Arizona.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #11
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Huh. I thought Arizona.
I thought WA....
Old 12-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #12
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.sight.picture View Post
shit like this happens every day. I get an email from Officer.com for every officer down report. People are noticing more due to the mass shooting in CT.
Yeah, I remember a few yrs ago there were a bunch of kidnappings. Everyone was freakin out. All the parents were saying how it wasnt like that when they were kids. Then I read a story and it said the reality is that kidnappings were much lower than previous generations. I think violent crime has gone down almost every yr with a few spikes here and there. The media just rides a wave. Or maybe people are just realizing how messed up the world actually is and always has been.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #13
.45%er

Army:
Crime is very low here in VA. In my county, we have a county police department with 2000+ officers. And everyone and thier mother own guns legally.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:03 PM   #14
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Yeah, I remember a few yrs ago there were a bunch of kidnappings. Everyone was freakin out. All the parents were saying how it wasnt like that when they were kids. Then I read a story and it said the reality is that kidnappings were much lower than previous generations. I think violent crime has gone down almost every yr with a few spikes here and there. The media just rides a wave. Or maybe people are just realizing how messed up the world actually is and always has been.
Right after Friday they had a pshychologist talking about this misperception. He said statistically, there are an average of 20 massacres similar to this a year. This has been a very stable number for many many years.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:04 PM   #15
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Disarm everyone! That way criminals have no guns!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:04 PM   #16
.45%er

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Disarm everyone! That way criminals have no guns!
this
Old 12-22-2012, 02:38 AM   #18
K3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud ofK3tsurui has much to be proud of
Name: Ricky
K3tsurui's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Yup.... And that ain't even scratching the surface.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1186777

See...criminals will have guns regardless of the law....so why would the law take the rights from people that wish to obtain guns legally.....we will need them for the ZOMBIE WARS!!
Old 12-22-2012, 03:01 AM   #19
chip01822 is on a distinguished road

Name: chip
chip01822's Tacoma Gallery
The problem is,if you disarm everyone the criminals will be the only ones with firearms
Old 12-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #20
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chip01822 View Post
The problem is,if you disarm everyone the criminals will be the only ones with firearms
This

Criminals will find a way to get it.