Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Chris....and others

Old 02-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Chris....and others

2 weeks ago i burned a bag of popcorn in my microwave...because its on the fritz...not because i suck...anyways...after around 1 minute in the microwave...the bag was on fire and unpopped

because of this...in honor of super bowl sunday...im going to blow something up in said microwave

suggestions?

i have 1 cell phone so far...will wd-40 combust if cell phone is coated in it?

anything else i should nuke?
Old 02-01-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
This is being done outside correct?
of course!

safety first right?

I would like to note that i do not own any helmets...but i will wear safety glasses and a ballistics vest
Old 02-01-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^ damn sure hope its being done outside................or we may end up with a crispy copper!!!!

wd-40 is flamable..................but your best bet is to use a can of hairspray.................................it'll ignite and is loud as hell!!!!! keep it and the phone in the microwave and use and extension cord outside...............then turn the microwave on!!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=SecretSquirrel;366760]I suggest trying this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv6k7...ted[/quote]

I suggest this and hair spray, what time do the festivities begin?
Old 02-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

im not keen on completely destroying the microwave...yet...i just want to make things pop and burn and shit

and video them
Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #6
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
damn!!!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtrn2taco View Post

I suggest this and hair spray, what time do the festivities begin?
when i pull my ass of TW...shower...and drag the microwave outside

at that point i'll gather some random objects and see if i can make them combust in the back yard
Old 02-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

ok in an effort to perserve my health and well being...i need things that have fun effects in the microwave...but dont run the risk of a giant explosion or shredding me with shrapnel

how do bars of soap fare?
Old 02-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #9
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
CD-r's provide a nice light show for a little bit. make sure to have the label up.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:38 AM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
By saying you dont want shrapnel, or an explosion, your putting limits on my suggestions. I say, The micro is broke. Go BIG! WD-40 should be interesting, along with an Egg, and maybe a fork......to help the WD-40 ignite.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:38 AM   #11
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Tigerfan, if you ever change agencies this type of question might come up in a Psycological exam. I can't help but support your decision though.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
By saying you dont want shrapnel, or an explosion, your putting limits on my suggestions. I say, The micro is broke. Go BIG! WD-40 should be interesting, along with an Egg, and maybe a fork......to help the WD-40 ignite.
im spraying the dead cell phone with wd-40...im hoping for some fun there...

i have a bar of soap too...and i havent looked in the garage for anything yet
Old 02-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #13
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Nails. add Nails!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #15
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Personally, If it were me, Use some Gasoline, Bleach, paint thinner, and a can of Tuna (unopened).
Old 02-01-2009, 11:45 AM   #16
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Marshmellows....stuff it full and watch what happens....those things expand to about 100 times their size.

I was hoping it was a dead cell phone but this would make for a fun experiment too.....Would it continue to dial or ring after you placed a working phone in there? Chris? Have any other phone issues you need resolved?

Tigerfan....you have introduced yourself to the new lady on the block first haven't you? I'd hate for her to call off the wedding because you "frightened" her.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Marshmellows....stuff it full and watch what happens....those things expand to about 100 times their size.

I was hoping it was a dead cell phone but this would make for a fun experiment too.....Would it continue to dial or ring after you placed a working phone in there? Chris? Have any other phone issues you need resolved?

Tigerfan....you have introduced yourself to the new lady on the block first haven't you? I'd hate for her to call off the wedding because you "frightened" her.
unfortunately it is a dead cell phone...i cant afford to use one of my working ones

i dont have any marshmellows...i dont think...the roommates may

and im moving next weekend...sooo...yeah haha...
Old 02-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #18
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
I just read on the web that you'll get some cool effects if you place an old CD ( no, not the guy down the block) as in an AOL CD or that old mushy one you made for an old girlfriend.....Those make some amazing colors....

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...microwave.html

http://margo.student.utwente.nl/el/microwave/

Firecrackers.....SWEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #19

jeff........................put about 7 or 8 40 watt light bulbs in there and turn it on high! should be pretty cool man!
Old 02-01-2009, 12:36 PM   #20

Hey Jeff, Is Tannerite legal in your state?????