Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

coolest animal you have seen in the wild

Old 03-08-2013, 05:41 PM   #141
ASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shedASUAviator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ASUAviator's Tacoma Gallery
Seen pretty much everything in this state, EXCEPT a mountain lion. I want to see one so bad! I know theyve seen me tho
Old 03-08-2013, 05:57 PM   #142
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
One day at work i got to see two bald eagles swooping down into the river trying to grab a small duck. Coolest thing i have ever seen.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #143
amcnulty is on a distinguished road

amcnulty's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-08-2013, 06:05 PM   #144
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
^^WOWZA!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #145
Pnicholas1019 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Aircrew (AWF)
Name: Parker
Pnicholas1019's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #146
mbrogz3000 has a spectacular aura aboutmbrogz3000 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Matt
mbrogz3000's Tacoma Gallery
Bald eagle high up in a tree in my back yard - took a picture of that one!
Black bear cub up in a different tree in my back yard - got a picture of that too!

Do the wild animals on the african safari ride at Disney's animal kingdom, along with those in the center area of the hotel count?
Old 03-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #147
SUPER-ER MOD
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbrogz3000 View Post
Bald eagle high up in a tree in my back yard - took a picture of that one!
Black bear cub up in a different tree in my back yard - got a picture of that too!

Do the wild animals on the african safari ride at Disney's animal kingdom, along with those in the center area of the hotel count?
no because they are not "wild" in their native habitat
Old 03-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #148
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few from when I spent a couple weeks in a rain forest in Ecuador.

And the largest rodent in the world. the capybara. These things are HUGE!!

Old 03-15-2013, 03:22 PM   #149
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
That ocelot, is one cool guy!!!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:28 PM   #151
kingrob1990 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
kingrob1990's Tacoma Gallery
i have seen bears running around in the woods on more than one occasion. there pretty cool!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:31 PM   #152
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
My favorite animal!! Tigers are so sick!!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #153
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Something similar to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjbItCOWozo
Old 03-15-2013, 04:21 PM   #155
Johnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnsredline is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Johnsredline's Tacoma Gallery
Im an avid archery hunter, so I have seen all sorts of animals (deer, elk, coyotes,wolfs,moose, mtn lion) I've also hunted africa and seen some really cool animals and reptiles. But above all the coolest animal I have seen was a Albino Bull Elk. Totally wild, not in a farm. Could tell he was a younger bull, but totally awesome to see. He was a lone albino, with a group of normal looking cows. This was in Utah, at a secret spot

Another really cool thing I've seen was out bass fishing on my float pontoon. A Giant hawk/eagle of some kind. It was so fast I couldn't ID it but he swooped down and grabbed a decent sized bass about 200ft from me. This was here in St.George utah at Sand Hollow reservoir. I was amazed, but slightly pissed how a bird gets a big catch in a heartbeat but id been fishing for hours without a bite!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #156
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
ground hog
Old 03-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #157
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Had a 6 foot nurse shark swim under my kayak in 3 feet of water once on the East side of Catalina Island.
What were you fishing for (if you were out fishing)? Calicos? White sea bass?
Old 03-16-2013, 06:19 AM   #158
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post

Whoa... That's sick! I would have left some chum behind if that were me!

Awesome video!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #159
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
That spear gun isnt gonna do shit. Get the fucks out of the water!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:54 AM   #160
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
On the golf course I've seen foxes in NY and a bobcat in FL

Bald Eagles have returned to NY after many years and there are a dozen that live near the lake by my house

A breeding pair of Peregrine Flacons live on the top of one of the buildings in the city... I've seen one

A pod of dolphins on my honeymoon