Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Went to the Dr........

Old 02-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Went to the Dr........

As men age, we start seeing more and more of the medical world and its employees, which nowadays seems to have more and more women as our physicians and therapists, etc and in this case a new Urologist for me.

My family Doctor just recently referred me to a just out of medical school female urologist.

I saw her yesterday, and she's absolutely drop-dead gorgeous as well as unbelievably sexy.
She told me that I must stop masturbating.

I asked her why, and she said,
"Because I'm trying to examine you...."
Old 02-04-2009, 06:24 AM   #2
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 02-04-2009, 06:24 AM   #3
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Lmao!!!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:27 AM   #4
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
oh chris
Old 02-04-2009, 06:50 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 02-04-2009, 06:55 AM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I think you're on the same e-mail circuit as my dirty old father in law.

I'm surprised you have posted the one about the homeless person with her clothes in tatters and reached out to give her a hand.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:16 AM   #9
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Lmao!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 07:17 AM   #10
My other ride Hovers
Alaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura aboutAlaskaflyer has a spectacular aura about

Coast Guard: Helicopter Flight Mechanic
Alaskaflyer's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have to worry about that being in the Coast Guard. If anything they have to encourage it back out. He tends to hide in the presence of the dragon lady.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:15 AM   #12
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
and then he woke up.....
Old 02-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I seriously thought ND would have said that, thats funny stuff right there chris!
Old 02-04-2009, 10:41 AM   #15
Problem Child
Racinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really niceRacinkid13 is just really nice

Racinkid13's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha, thats funny there...
Old 02-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #16
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Man, that's funny! Too bad it wasn't true though, eh?
Old 02-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #17

dam!
Old 02-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #18
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
LMFAO!!!!! That was great to read right after that posters thread...