Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who all Chives here?

Old 05-23-2013, 06:34 AM   #221
Broja OG and CEO
mipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shedmipawlus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mike
Location: Behind the windshield, watching the world pass on the right.
mipawlus's Tacoma Gallery
guilty.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:37 AM   #222
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
My gf thinks chive is a site for cute animal pictures...
Old 05-23-2013, 08:58 AM   #224
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
My gf thinks chive is a site for cute animal pictures...
Old 05-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #225
deepcoma will become famous soon enoughdeepcoma will become famous soon enough

deepcoma's Tacoma Gallery
My shirt and mug showed up yesterday. Everyone at work wants the mug now!

KCCO
Old 05-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #226
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this on DAR thought it was pretty funny, plus he is driving a Tacoma

Old 05-23-2013, 04:46 PM   #227
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Bear. Just like my Bow.
Like the pic.

What model Bear is that? I used to have an older Super K (~'76) and a Grizzly, but now I'm shooting a custom longbow.
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #228
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Fellow chiver here! dissappointed I missed my chance to get the original shirt, oh well, KCCO!!
Old 05-23-2013, 04:58 PM   #229
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
Saw this on DAR thought it was pretty funny, plus he is driving a Tacoma

I was just about to post this. haha
Old 05-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #230
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Like the pic.

What model Bear is that? I used to have an older Super K (~'76) and a Grizzly, but now I'm shooting a custom longbow.

That's the Super Grizzly. Mine is the Super Kodiak. Turned out to be a little too powerful for what we were doing.

Got pics of your custom long bow?

Old 05-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #231
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's the Super Grizzly. Mine is the Super Kodiak. Turned out to be a little too powerful for what we were doing.

Got pics of your custom long bow?

Here is a few pics of my Toelke Whip. Love it. Had it made about 5 years ago. Bamboo cores, Cocobolo riser and Figured Juniper overlays to make it pretty. Less than 2 lbs, and quiet as a mouse.

Old 05-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #232
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Drove down to Oklahoma City for Memorial Day weekend to help the tornado victims clean up and found the most awesome house in that whole town! I never got to meet the owner though It just so happened I was wearing my chive shirt too. KCCO!

Old 05-25-2013, 05:56 PM   #233
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupp1 View Post
Here is a few pics of my Toelke Whip. Love it. Had it made about 5 years ago. Bamboo cores, Cocobolo riser and Figured Juniper overlays to make it pretty. Less than 2 lbs, and quiet as a mouse.

Them's a gorgeous bow. What's the poundage on it? (sorry if I missed it before.)
Old 05-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #234

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Them's a gorgeous bow. What's the poundage on it? (sorry if I missed it before.)
Thanks.

Dan Toelke is the man. Well, him and his son who is also building some of the bows now. He makes them beautiful, quite, nice shooting and durable. Can't ask for more.

It is made 54# @ 28-1/2"

And yup, it's a lefty. I shot for 30 years right handed with my left eye closed, but since I'm left eye dominant, I taught myself to shoot left handed. Now it feels natural, and I can keep both eye open.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:41 AM   #236
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Mind the Gap shirts in stock now. Better act fast. Just got mine!
Old 06-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #237
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Every day
Old 06-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #238
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Mind the Gap shirts in stock now. Better act fast. Just got mine!

MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FML!!!!!!!!

The one I've been waiting for......
Old 06-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #239

Well I am pissed I sent this pic into the chive.... they made a special section about helping tornado victims... they have a pic OF THE SAME DAMN HOUSE IN MY PIC but didn't post it

Pic from Chive

<a title="the-tornado-2" href="http://thechive.com/2013/06/04/victims-volunteers-and-soldiers-in-moore-need-thechives-help-27-photos/the-tornado-2/">