Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who all Chives here?

Old 02-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #81
Fisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shedFisher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Fisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat View Post
That's a new one to me, what's it mean?

Keep Calm Chive On!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #82
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah! KCCO!

I'm hoping someone will comment on my TW sticker or my KCCO one... Havent met any Chivers here locally yet!
Old 02-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #83
nat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shednat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
Keep Calm Chive On!
lol....thanks!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #84
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta be more of us
Old 02-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #85
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
I check it out almost daily.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:36 PM   #86
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
I Chive a few days a week at work on my phone when it is really slow. I like the "FLBP", "girls are squishy", "do something innovative", and "I want that" posts the most.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:39 AM   #88
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
The Irish KCCO shirts are on sale today. And new ones coming.
http://thechive.com/2013/02/28/the-i...ve-returned-2/
Old 02-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #89
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
The Irish KCCO shirts are on sale today. And new ones coming.
http://thechive.com/2013/02/28/the-i...ve-returned-2/
I got one

Barely
Old 02-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #90
Jeffsdeere is on a distinguished road
EMS: Life Saver
Name: Jeff
Jeffsdeere's Tacoma Gallery
I just checked. Completely sold out. Total horse shit
Old 02-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #92
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsdeere View Post
I just checked. Completely sold out. Total horse shit
Literally, they had sold out about 15 minutes after the presale started.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #93
Taco 4 life!
kevinray13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
kevinray13's Tacoma Gallery
KCCo!!! Chiving from all the way out in the gulf of mexico!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #94
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARTRD View Post
KCCO!

Does this count as chive quality ?

Attachment 198190
WIN!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #95
hunt12 will become famous soon enoughhunt12 will become famous soon enough

Name: kuzz
hunt12's Tacoma Gallery
lets keep this site clean guys im here to talk trucks not girls
Old 02-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #96
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
I interviewed to work for the Chive as a Marketing Manager and got offer a lower paying job as a junior marketer but it wasnt enough to help me in my life situation so i had to turn it down I interviewed with Leo and Sandy out in Venice Beach at their headquarters. They are super cool dudes.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:47 AM   #97
DRzHOLT is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
DRzHOLT's Tacoma Gallery
chive daily
Old 02-28-2013, 11:49 AM   #98
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt12 View Post
Maybe you should not look in the "off-topic discussion" area then?
Old 02-28-2013, 11:59 AM   #99
BARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud ofBARTRD has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
BARTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who all Chives here?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362081550.988761.jpg

Who says we can't do both
Old 02-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #100
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The small thumbnail picture and the title "Off-Topic Discussion" didn't tell you what you were about to open? Hint: It wasn't truck related.

I use to be a moderator on another vehicle forum for several years. The General Discussion forum always had dirty jokes and pictures of women there.