Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Who all Chives here?

Old 01-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Who all Chives here?

Just curious to see who is all a Chiver... Probably more than enough to have a thread about all it's fucking awesomeness.

And if you don't know what the Chive is... You are sadly missing out.

http://thechive.com/

Obligatory picture from the Chive..

Old 01-30-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I would chive all over Mandi McCoy.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
One Tire Fire!
GREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGREEKBOY12295 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
GREEKBOY12295's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
I would chive all over Mandi McCoy.
Im pretty sure I just got a stiff one from going through her pictures.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #7
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I chive from time to time.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
yep, love the app for iphone.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
brettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrettb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
brettb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post

Will be Chiving from now on.

FUCK SHES HOT AS FUCK
Old 01-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #10
Lipson is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
Lipson's Tacoma Gallery
KCCO! Just got my sticker sheet in so I could rep on my truck
Old 01-30-2013, 06:58 PM   #11
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Chive makes the days easier. Now if only I could find a Chivette
Old 01-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #12
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yes i chive every now and then, love the iphone app haha
Old 01-30-2013, 07:17 PM   #13
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
Rocking the KCCO on my truck and the DD
Old 01-30-2013, 07:24 PM   #15
Go BIG or Go HOME
Buell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud ofBuell has much to be proud of

Name: Michael
Buell's Tacoma Gallery
I am a proud Chiver
Old 01-30-2013, 07:28 PM   #16
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Shockmansion.com Pretty similar to theChive, but COOLER!

Old 01-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #17
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
atleast 5 times a day. i have also been on there several times. KCCO!!!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:32 PM   #18
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
2-3 times a day at the very least. Redhead gallery ftw
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #19
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
2-3 times a day at the very least. Redhead gallery ftw
This. Burnsday is also a favorite.

Discovered theChive thanks to some of my pilots.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:03 PM   #20
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a big fan of them"mind the gap" galleries...