1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Another True Amreican Murdered, RIP Chris Kyle

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by SteelRain, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Feb 3, 2013 at 5:30 AM
    SteelRain

SteelRain [OP] Veteran Redleg

Member:
    First Name:
    Curt
    San Tan Valley, Arizona
    I woke up today to hear about the murder of the decorated SEAL Sniper and Craft International Co-Founder, Chris Kyle. I hope justice is swift and harsh for his killer. I was privileged to meet this great hero at a Corporate Party that I was invited to, in Las Vegas a few years back. Truly a great American. Damn Shame.

2. Feb 3, 2013 at 5:42 AM
    masterwacker

masterwacker Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Orlando
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    TRD Sport hood, TRD Sport paint matched rear bumper and grill, BDF grill light bracket with some Rigids, 40" Rigid roof bar, SPOD, Stereo, Pro Comp Prorunner front strut lift and rear shocks, PXA 7036 Wheels-285/70R17 BFG AT/KOs and some other stuff
    Damn!!! R.I.P. Chris. He wrote a damn good book. If no one has read it you need to get on it immediately.

3. Feb 3, 2013 at 6:11 AM
    hogeyphenogey

hogeyphenogey Back in a Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Agawam, MA
    Vehicle:
    Lunar Rock 2023 TRD Sport 6spd
    So far the story is another vet with PTSD shot Chris and another vet helping out at a shooting range. Terrible news. I'd be willing to bet money on the suspect having unsuccessful or no treatment whatsoever at the local VA facility. Much, much more needs to be done. Having been the son of a Vietnam Vet with PTSD, I can tell you the frustration caused by the lack of resources and the lack of desire to help from the VA and all of the administrations voted in. They say they want to help until they get the votes, then... Nothing. He was the epitome of a soldier and he will be missed.

Products Discussed in

To Top