Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Gf is car shopping

Old 02-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Gf is car shopping

The girlfriend is looking at buying a used car. Something in the 2007-2010 range, preferably no more then around 10,000$. Reliability being her top concern. Suggestions??

I only require head room and room for head. (I is a giant )
Old 02-04-2013, 06:31 PM   #2
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Outback, Corolla, Accord, Civic
Old 02-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Any Honda, Corrola, RAV 4
Old 02-04-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
well, she clearly has a bf so that eliminates the outback.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:37 PM   #5
I'm A Grinder
pivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura aboutpivey14 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Patrick
pivey14's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma....?

Make her step up and pay the higher end
Old 02-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #6
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'd say a Honda, in that price range. Good gas mileage and reliable. Plus with the newer ones you can still get the nice upgrades and keep it cheap. I just bought my wife a 2010 Subaru legacy premium and she loves it. Decent gas mileage and she likes the AWD.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyz View Post
Scion TC. They are so reliable and really affordable.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #10
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Scion TC. They are so reliable and really affordable. I'm 6 foot 3 and 210 lbs and it fit me great
It feels plasticky. The trunk handle whatchamacallit falls off easily.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #12
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
I suggest a miata convertible. You'll have all the head room you want.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #14
TRUCK YEAH
Saskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaskquatch11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Saskquatch11's Tacoma Gallery
jetta, CSX, RSX (stopped making them in 2006)
Old 02-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saskquatch11 View Post
not necessarily

it is BT after all
Old 02-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #16
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe a RAV4 or even a Civic would be good
Old 02-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #17
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Scion TC. They are so reliable and really affordable. I'm 6 foot 3 and 210 lbs and my gf's tic fits me great
He drives a TC himself.

She should get a Prius.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
cdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdthiker is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
cdthiker's Tacoma Gallery
buy a motorcycle.....hahahah
but no really another vote for a civic....
I have one that is 13 years old with almost 190 k on it.... just now starting to cost money .... picked it up for 3500.... four years ago been a beast.... you can grab one thats a few years old for cheap.... or just buy a brand new one for fifteen
Old 02-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #19
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
The girlfriend is looking at buying a used car. Something in the 2007-2010 range, preferably no more then around 10,000$. Reliability being her top concern. Suggestions??

Room for head is key
Old 02-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #20
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post

Oh common, with the amount of gutter minds on here everyone's just skipping over this? Make sure she gets something with traction control for when you hit the shoulder
Haha, just playing' Marcel.

Ditto on a civic, accord. I'll throw in a Lancer or Impreza