Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Winter Storm NEMO

Old 02-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #21
miniceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shedminiceptor86 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cook, 589th Combat Engineers, Ahn Khe, RVN
Name: Jim
miniceptor86's Tacoma Gallery
Good job!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #22
MGM Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
MGM Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
couple of pics my dad sent me, from Wolcott CT
the first hump there is a chevy Malibu lol

Old 02-09-2013, 07:59 AM   #23
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery

whoops
Old 02-09-2013, 08:10 AM   #24
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
That VW is now a loss. I remember a few years digging my 1 ton Dodge out of 4 feet of that nice white stuff. Be safe you all and remember shoveling snow is hard work and hell on the heart so be careful.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #25
MainelyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
MainelyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
"What do you need a bigger one for", she said...
"What are those drift cutters for anyways", she said...
"This one will be just fine for the amount of snow we will ever get", she said....
I say...."Hunny it's your turn to snowblow":-)

Needed to clean up some, My Taco on stock tires wasn't making it out the driveway, even with the locker..
Old 02-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #26
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...
Old 02-09-2013, 10:34 AM   #27
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap thats lots of snow. My sis in mass said she had a couple feet this morning. Looks similar to our "snowmageddon" a couple years back. That was the last time i used a snow shovel. Nothing since.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #28
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2013, 03:04 PM   #29
jbone is on a distinguished road

Name: Jack
jbone's Tacoma Gallery
There's a wall underneath that snow, but the drifts here are at least 4-5 ft high

No plow yet, I'm betting on tomorrow
Old 02-09-2013, 03:54 PM   #30
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbone View Post
There's a wall underneath that snow, but the drifts here are at least 4-5 ft high
No plow yet, I'm betting on tomorrow
it's pretty cool to see no tracks down the street. that taco looks hungry for some snow

this stuff always amazes me.....VVV

FARMINGVILLE, N.Y. — Stranded for hours on a snow-covered road, Priscilla Arena prayed, took out a sheet of loose-leaf paper and wrote what she thought might be her last words to her husband and children.
She told her 9 1/2-year-old daughter, Sophia, she was "picture-perfect beautiful." And she advised her 5 1/2-year-old son, John: "Remember all the things that mommy taught you. Never say you hate someone you love. Take pride in the things you do, especially your family. ... Don't get angry at the small things; it's a waste of precious time and energy. Realize that all people are different, but most people are good. "
"My love will never die — remember, always," she added.
Arena, who was rescued in an Army canvas truck after about 12 hours, was one of hundreds of drivers who spent a fearful, chilly night stuck on highways in a blizzard that plastered New York's Long Island with more than 30 inches of snow, its ferocity taking many by surprise despite warnings to stay off the roads.

Cuomo and other officials were similarly asked why they didn't act to shut down major highways in Long Island in advance of the storm, especially given the sprawling area's reputation for gridlock. The expressway is often called "the world's longest parking lot."
"The snow just swallowed them up. It came down so hard and so fast," explained Suffolk County Executive Steven Bellone.
"That's not an easy call," added Cuomo, who noted that people wanted to get home and that officials had warned them to take precautions because the worst of the snow could start by the evening rush hour. Flashing highway signs underscored the message ahead of time: "Heavy Snow Expected. Avoid PM Travel!"
"People need to act responsibly in these situations," Cuomo said.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #31
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Got a whole 1" here.

Been awhile since we've had a good storm here. Enjoy watching all the idiots on the news though getting stuck in their 2wd cars on summer tires that absolutely had to go out on un plowed roads lol.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:51 AM   #32
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
I was born in Maryland came to Maine in the late 60's MD had 10 times better equipment but far dumber drivers totally unprepared for winter driving so they would get stuck in the middle of the road and block the expensive plow trucks then complain because their streets were not plowed. Performance tires on fancy cars are worthless in the snow but they go out any way to buy enough TP. Don’t get me wrong we have plenty of dumb drivers in Maine but there are a lot less of them better prepared but just as dumb.
Old 02-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #33
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Why does everyone else get the fucking snow. I hate the midwest, no good piece of shit states
Old 02-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #34
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
heres a good example of before and after here in massachusets for you all. first one on thursday afternoon and second one on saturday morning about 9am...got approx 24 inches total except for drifts
Attached Thumbnails
Winter Storm NEMO-thursday-shed.jpg   Winter Storm NEMO-sat2.jpg  
Old 02-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #35
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, do any of you routinely lose your mailbox when it snows because of the plow drivers? I've lived here for three years and very single fu@kin year when it snows the plows take out all the mailboxes on my street. I've complained to the town but they say there isn't anything they can do about it, pisses me off. I might need to build a cinder block fortress around it this summer.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:36 PM   #36
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post
Just curious, do any of you routinely lose your mailbox when it snows because of the plow drivers? I've lived here for three years and very single fu@kin year when it snows the plows take out all the mailboxes on my street. I've complained to the town but they say there isn't anything they can do about it, pisses me off. I might need to build a cinder block fortress around it this summer.
that's just Bellingham. tough town

never happens to me or anyone I know...
Old 02-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #37
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2013, 10:56 AM   #39
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Try cleaning it up....We did not start till 10:30 pm last night and local PD was still chasing idiots who drove around detours at 2 am this morning...they did not want to take a 10 minute detour ..

3:30 am an awd shit box decides he was going through and started laying on his horn.....
Ever had your vehicle surrounded by tired DPW folks ...lucky $hit got way with a stern "talk" by PD instead of getting buried by a very large sno-blower ...
Old 02-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #40
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
I lost mine in the storm we had at Christmas, my mailbox is behind a guard rail and they still took it out. My brother in law has one that swings away to allow for this type of activity.
I do fee your pain, Cumberland must have the same blow driving school as Bellingham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston73 View Post