Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

In case of an emergency, what 5 things would you take with you?

Old 02-13-2013, 01:48 PM   #61
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
since both my truck and my wifes vehicle are already equiped with "get home bags" we wont have to pack as much.

I would just grab a gun with loaded mags, our bugout bin, water containers, and our 5 gallon buckets full of food.

damn thats only 4 things. I'd also grab a bulk pack of toilet paper I dont want to have to use a leaf to wipe my butt with
Old 02-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #62
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Picked up one of these last night for my BOB and Truck. What do you guys think?

http://www.itstactical.com/store/mpi...l-lightweight/
We issue those out to certain deployers. I was told it was to place on top of your humvee in the event of air support to make sure you are not on their target list.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #63
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alderleet View Post
Explain the point to this?

The only time i've seen these is to mark a area for airborne to touchdown on.
If Iím out camping or OR and the truck breaks down deep in the woods and I have no cell phone reception it can help the search party/helo find me faster.

EDIT: ↑ yeah that too
Old 02-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #64
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
since both my truck and my wifes vehicle are already equiped with "get home bags" we wont have to pack as much.

I would just grab a gun with loaded mags, our bugout bin, water containers, and our 5 gallon buckets full of food.

damn thats only 4 things. I'd also grab a bulk pack of toilet paper I dont want to have to use a leaf to wipe my butt with
toilet paper is GOLD in the field!
Old 02-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #65
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
We issue those out to certain deployers. I was told it was to place on top of your humvee in the event of air support to make sure you are not on their target list.
Yea, those have multiple uses. Mainly b/c it's a common item to have, so anything that requires some type of signaling, they find a use for that stupid thing.
Setting up drop zones, landing zones, etc... Even taught us to tie a piece to a rock and throw it to signal things. Called a flaming rock .
Old 02-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #66
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
toilet paper is GOLD in the field!
Toilet paper, man you're living in the past. Baby wipes are GOLD. I never go into the field without them. Hell, I never go anywhere now without at least having a ziploc full of them stashed somewhere.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:38 AM   #67

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
Toilet paper, man you're living in the past. Baby wipes are GOLD. I never go into the field without them. Hell, I never go anywhere now without at least having a ziploc full of them stashed somewhere.
You're right!
Old 02-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
haha true. I keep two packs of wet wipes in each bag. I also have a 2 year old child so they have come in handy from time to time