Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Happy Birthday None

Old 02-07-2009, 07:27 AM   #1
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday None

I know that none is not a person, I am just trying to reach the 100 post level a little quicker! Happy Birthday to all the nones out there!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery

I have thought about doing that before... You're on your way to the PW hall of fame...
Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the best you could do????
Old 02-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I am heading out the door to my daughter's bball game. If I had some hot pics of None, I would post them, but I don't.....sorry. Almost to 100!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:42 AM   #5
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 02-07-2009, 07:44 AM   #7
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya... KRT is a post whore too... lol

I see thread deletion in the near future...
Old 02-07-2009, 07:48 AM   #9
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
I say this could be a epic failure
Old 02-07-2009, 07:50 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Ya... KRT is a post whore too... lol

I see thread deletion in the near future...
We need a crystal ball icon.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #12
Red Sox Nation
Let's have a sing along......Happy birthday to you........
Old 02-07-2009, 12:29 PM   #13
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
ROFL! I can't believe you guys are all posting in this thread! LOL!

Hey! Wait a minute, I...uh....
Old 02-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #14
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delrivpilot View Post
I know that none is not a person, I am just trying to reach the 100 post level a little quicker! Happy Birthday to all the nones out there!
Hey i know it says none in birthdays, but it is mine today 44 and still acting like I'm 21. Thanks Delrivpilot
Old 02-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #15
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delrivpilot View Post
I am just trying to reach the 100 post level a little quicker!
what's the hurry?? u've only been here since sept...of 07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw1965 View Post
Hey i know it says none in birthdays, but it is mine today 44 and still acting like I'm 21. Thanks Delrivpilot
happy bday!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Then this thread is not for nothing!

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #17
Mayor of TW

Quote:
H-Bday!
Old 02-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #18
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Happy Birthday jrw1965!
Old 02-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #20
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Posting in this epic thread.