Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone else got the flu or sick?

Old 02-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #21
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Caught the cold on my last day of vacation back home in Tampa. It has been almost 6 weeks that I had it!

Of course, I don't take ANY medication, for anything, I just increase my intake of probiotics (full fat unflavored yogurt, kambucha tea, saurkraut, kimchi), more coconut oil, fish oil and cod liver oil and "GASP" cut down on alcohol intake.

Probably if I cut down my running in this subfreezing cold weather, I may be better, but that would drive me nuts!

Still, can't wait for warmer weather!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:21 AM   #22
Back to Back World War Champions
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tylershane17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Driver View Post
Caught the cold on my last day of vacation back home in Tampa. It has been almost 6 weeks that I had it!

Of course, I don't take ANY medication, for anything, I just increase my intake of probiotics (full fat unflavored yogurt, kambucha tea, saurkraut, kimchi), more coconut oil, fish oil and cod liver oil and "GASP" cut down on alcohol intake.

Probably if I cut down my running in this subfreezing cold weather, I may be better, but that would drive me nuts!

Still, can't wait for warmer weather!
I hear ya! I'm so ready for high 70's!