LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Anyone else got the flu or sick?

Old 02-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
If you ain't first, you're last!
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tylershane17's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone else got the flu or sick?

I've been sick forever.. I can't seem to shake it. Anyone else feeling the effects?
Old 02-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #2
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Go to your local vitamin shop and pick up some oil of oregano. It comes in a little glass bottle with a dropper. Take 2-3 drops on your tongue about every 3 weeks. I have not had the flu in over 4 years.
I swear by the stuff!

Are you a smoker? That never helps.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Go to your local vitamin shop and pick up some oil of oregano. It comes in a little glass bottle with a dropper. Take 2-3 drops on your tongue about every 3 weeks. I have not had the flu in over 4 years.
I swear by the stuff!

Are you a smoker? That never helps.
No not a smoker. That sounds like some good stuff, I'll have to try it.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:24 PM   #4
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
just getting over a cold, sucks but time is really the only cure....
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #5
Nugget
MackAttack is on a distinguished road
Navy: rescue swimmer
Name: Mackenzie
MackAttack's Tacoma Gallery
Have had the cold for the past few days and been sneezing like crazy! Its so annoying...
Old 02-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer0247 View Post
Yeah I know. It sucks! It surprised me when I got it, I never get sick.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackAttack View Post
Have had the cold for the past few days and been sneezing like crazy! Its so annoying...
Well so far mine has been high fever and coughing my head off which has lead to sore throat.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackAttack View Post
Just read where you can put vicks vapor rub on your feet and its supposed to help. Sounds crazy but I will try anything.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #9
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
thats a new one, but ill try anything once
Old 02-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #10

Quote:
thats a new one, but ill try anything once
That's what I'm saying. Maybe it'll actually do something.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #11
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Had the flu for 4 days a few weeks ago, not fun. Kicked my ass.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
Had the flu for 4 days a few weeks ago, not fun. Kicked my ass.
That sucks. The first year I decide not to get a flu shot and then this happens. I bet I'll take any shot they give me next year.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #13
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, i had that flu going around. I think i was hallucinating from the fever the first night. But day 4 i woke up and was over it.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #14
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I had a flu shot, and still got very sick with flu like symptoms....I missed a week of work or more...3 others got it including our supervisor....we think an intern gave it to us.

I worked in an area that was quarantined for a GI virus also and it fucked me up to the point of exhaustion and almost passing out.....first flu, then bubblegutz
Old 02-13-2013, 12:16 AM   #15
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I had a flu shot, and still got very sick with flu like symptoms....I missed a week of work or more...3 others got it including our supervisor....we think an intern gave it to us.

I worked in an area that was quarantined for a GI virus also and it fucked me up to the point of exhaustion and almost passing out.....first flu, then bubblegutz
Old 02-13-2013, 12:38 AM   #16
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Just got over the stomach flu this wk end. Throwing up @ both ends etc..

just awful.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:39 AM   #17
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't contracted the flu once in my entire life. And I don't get those stupid shots.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:45 AM   #18

Well I've often wondered if the shots even work.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #19
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Yes the shots work but there are so many different strands of Flu out there, this year has been one of the busiest years ive seen in my pharmacy for flu and cold patients, luckily i haven't caught it yet :knocks on wood:
Old 02-13-2013, 08:02 AM   #20
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Was off work sick last Thursday.. felt like a cold/flu.