Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Valentine's Day! (help a brother out thread)

Old 02-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #22
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
YES! My wife and I play xbox together. Halo, COD. Its pretty fun.

and this.

I have a coworker that bitches all the time about valentines day but every year he still goes out and blows money on goofy shit for it...
I'll go out and buy some of those candy sweethearts and eat them by myself. I love those things! And I'll cut my mom a flower from my neighbor's rosebush, and give her and Dad a box of Whitman Chocolates to share.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:09 AM   #23
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
I have it pretty easy, my wife is not really into the whole valentines day thing. So we just get each other cards and call it a day.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:14 AM   #24
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend doesnt really care too much, she said if she gets a box of chocolates from the dollar store she will be happy lol

I still need to go to the dollar store
Old 02-14-2013, 06:21 AM   #25
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
I got the wife my usual, which was a dozen roses, candy, and a card. This year, not her usual, she gave me a bottle of Crown Royal......hell yea!!
Old 02-14-2013, 06:28 AM   #26
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
I HAD reservations for dinner and a couples massage (and "fun" time after) until my boyfriend told me he loved another woman and dumped me about a week ago after 3 years together. Even though he only met her about 2 weeks ago. It was going to be a surprise for him.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:36 AM   #27
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I HAD reservations for dinner and a couples massage (and "fun" time after) until my boyfriend told me he loved another woman and dumped me about a week ago after 3 years together. Even though he only met her about 2 weeks ago. It was going to be a surprise for him.
I'm sorry. My ex jumped ship after 2 years together.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #28
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's sad. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a great evening. Honestly though, as least he had the balls to break up instead of cheating on you like most scumbags do. Then you would end up doing some carrie underwood, run him over with a black cadillac, stuff.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08 AM   #29
jlleiber has a spectacular aura aboutjlleiber has a spectacular aura about
Name: Justin
jlleiber's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
You cook twice a year . Good lord .
^hahahaha THIS.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:26 AM   #30
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hutch96r View Post
Man I feel bad, you guys are studs! I went with the trusy flowers n candy approach. May have to update my way of doin things
That's what this thread was about. Helping guys who didn't have any ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
... Why wait till feb 14th to do something nice for your significant other? Do it on a random occasion that isnt dictated by hallmark and crappy chocolate candy? haha

thats my take on it.
Whether you do something for your significant other every week or not, it is still a holiday for you to express love or admiration for them. I don't really care, but I know she does, so I try to make it special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
You cook twice a year . Good lord .
LOL, I don't really know how to cook anything that doesn't involve a microwave. She enjoys cooking, so we have an agreement... She cooks a few days a week, and I clean up the mess and run the dishwasher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
I got the wife my usual, which was a dozen roses, candy, and a card. This year, not her usual, she gave me a bottle of Crown Royal......hell yea!!
She sounds like a keeper.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:29 AM   #31
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
No girlfriend for me, but cooking for her is genious. I for one owul dbe cooking a roast, rice, gravy, and some veggies.

then buy here 2x as many flowers the day after, and it will still be cheaper (if you can find them)
Old 02-14-2013, 07:38 AM   #32
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
hey girl how you doin

just kiddin, everything happens for a reason, youll find someone better

this mornin i got up cooked bacon and eggs butt ass nekked with a beard, then i cut down a tree and im fixing to lift weights and have been chilling with my dog all day and later im going to cook a nice fat steak
Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #33
KJaikaran will become famous soon enough
KJaikaran's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriend is on rotations for school (pharmacy) and is 2 hours away so we aren't doing any thing special and i cant go surprise her or anything because i'm at work so i just did the typical thing.

Went on 1-800-flowers and sent her 2 dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberries, and a box of chocolates.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:09 AM   #34
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
That's sad. Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a great evening. Honestly though, as least he had the balls to break up instead of cheating on you like most scumbags do. Then you would end up doing some carrie underwood, run him over with a black cadillac, stuff.
Except for the part where I found out he tried to feel up my best friend and the fact that we LIVE together...his choice by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
hey girl how you doin

just kiddin, everything happens for a reason, youll find someone better

this mornin i got up cooked bacon and eggs butt ass nekked with a beard, then i cut down a tree and im fixing to lift weights and have been chilling with my dog all day and later im going to cook a nice fat steak
I sure hope so, it's been pretty tough.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:12 AM   #35
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Except for the part where I found out he tried to feel up my best friend and the fact that we LIVE together...his choice by the way.

best thing to do is find a new hobby to get him off your mind and always learn something from a failed relationship to make yourself a better person
Old 02-14-2013, 09:26 AM   #36
TexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexAggie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
TexAggie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's gets easier with time. I was pissed when my ex walked out, but now looking back I'm happy it happened.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #37
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Steak and BJ day is way better.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #38
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
She says its just another day and its nothing special. So I'm gonna drive two hours to give her a box of kit kats.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:30 AM   #39
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
It's gets easier with time. I was pissed when my ex walked out, but now looking back I'm happy it happened.
It's gotta be pretty hard when she still sees him everyday. Awkward. Breaking up and being decent friends like most people try to do never works well.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #40
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Ice Horse, sorry to hear about the breakup. That really sucks, but like others have said, life will go on and you'll be just fine!

OP, let us know how your home-cooked dinner goes! Hope it doesn't turn out like this!

http://youtu.be/DOOLrAa6LUw