Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Valentine's Day! (help a brother out thread)

Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #41
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
best thing to do is find a new hobby to get him off your mind and always learn something from a failed relationship to make yourself a better person
That's what I'm working on doing. It's pretty difficult though cause most things I'm into are mostly guy things...trucks, guns, video games and horses (but I guess that's more girly). So we usually did all that stuff together. I did go shopping though, which I'm not really big into, and bought a bunch of new sexy stuff to make me feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexAggie View Post
It's gets easier with time. I was pissed when my ex walked out, but now looking back I'm happy it happened.
Looking back on it I'm kind of glad we're done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
It's gotta be pretty hard when she still sees him everyday. Awkward. Breaking up and being decent friends like most people try to do never works well.
Exactly. We're trying but who knows...he's a good roommate at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
She says its just another day and its nothing special. So I'm gonna drive two hours to give her a box of kit kats.
But anyway, I'm not trying to be a downer in this thread LOL That's so sweet! ^^^
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #42
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
we (me and my wife) dont buy into the whole "flowers, candy, cards" BS... If we do anything its a new pair of underwear for each other...haha

Why wait till feb 14th to do something nice for your significant other? Do it on a random occasion that isnt dictated by hallmark and crappy chocolate candy? haha

thats my take on it.
Ditto that.

It's the dumbest scam holiday ever. Means more to take her out to a nice dinner or buy her flowers on a random day than pick the same day as EVERYONE else.. oooh how romantic. The gf and I don't like it either. She works at a fine dining restaurant anyways and will be sure to rack in the bucks from all you dumdums who can't cook

On a side note, I'll be spending the evening with my 89 year old grandma for a nice cheap soup dinner (which I take to her every week anyways)
Old 02-14-2013, 10:36 AM   #43
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
It's gotta be pretty hard when she still sees him everyday. Awkward. Breaking up and being decent friends like most people try to do never works well.
It becomes one sided. I'm friends with my exes. One cheated on me, one got married to her ex, and another got pregnant. Stayed friends with them after the breakup (their choice). I took the high road and let them be my "friend". Now they're the ones filled regret after everything. I guess karma for them.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #44
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
But anyway, I'm not trying to be a downer in this thread LOL That's so sweet! ^^^
Yeah she's probably gonna kill me for it.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #45
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
I feel special because my best friend's two-year-old kid found a box of chocolates at the store and told his mom that they were for me because there was a kitty cat on the front of it. xD What can I say- little kids love them a Fenwick!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #46
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIst8ofMIND View Post
It becomes one sided. I'm friends with my exes. One cheated on me, one got married to her ex, and another got pregnant. Stayed friends with them after the breakup (their choice). I took the high road and let them be my "friend". Now they're the ones filled regret after everything. I guess karma for them.
I think I'm willing to be friends with him eventually. But after all the hurtful things that have been done/said to me, I don't really want to see him right now. Plus seeing him leave almost nightly to go on dates with this new girl doesn't help either. I'm sure he will be filled with regret, I can already kind of tell he seems to be. Not to mention this other girl has never had a boyfriend before and is a virgin so he won't get laid for a while. I'm not tooting my own horn but I feel like I'm the ideal for a lot of guys (seeing as I already get a bunch that say they wish they could find someone like me or how lucky he was to have me) so I'm not sure he really took to heart what he had.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #47
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
On a side note, I'll be spending the evening with my 89 year old grandma for a nice cheap soup dinner (which I take to her every week anyways)
+Rep when I get to a computer
Old 02-16-2013, 02:32 AM   #48
Defend Hawaii

She loved the kit kats. Lol