LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

woman road raged on me today

Old 02-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #21
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U34xsSZ5PA
Old 02-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #23
Banned
Colt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Colt1195's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Was there a fire and thousands of obscenities thrown, not just a handful?

oh i get it.

thats like a reference to my post in the other thread.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:14 PM   #25
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i would have givin you the same response.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #26
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I would have cut off the ambulance Mother , Jugs and Speed style
Old 02-13-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
And "here in Los Angeles" people do stop. You got a bad apple. Happens to me like 1234567890x a day. I brush it off because as you know "here in Los Angeles" people drive like morons.

My post count would be higher than cmack's if I posted a thread each time this happened
Old 02-13-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I would have cut off the ambulance Mother , Jugs and Speed style
lol wat?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #29
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Oz you're drunk go home
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #30
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are jerks.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #31
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
Oz you're drunk go home
No drinky
Old 02-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #33
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
And "here in Los Angeles" people do stop. You got a bad apple. Happens to me like 1234567890x a day. I brush it off because as you know "here in Los Angeles" people drive like morons.

My post count would be higher than cmack's if I posted a thread each time this happened
WTF did you call me?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #35
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
So......was it Kate Upton??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Was she fat or overweight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Was there a fire and thousands of obscenities thrown, not just a handful?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #36
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
How DO you have such a huge post count???
be on this site for 4 years and be unemployed for the first year...

that's how chris4x4's got so high...minus he was unemployed longer than i...
Old 02-13-2013, 08:58 PM   #37

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
How DO you have such a huge post count???
Blah

He's a newb
Old 02-13-2013, 09:01 PM   #38
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Blah

He's a newb
you'd be in 6 figs if bob hadn't wiped yers a while a back..
Old 02-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #39
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
it's not road rage until you confront the other driver.

someone cuts you off...intentional or unintentional, I'd continue on my way.

trouble starts when one is offended by another who is a poor driver. it would be easy to give "words of advice" to 1/2 the drivers on the road. instead...I drive as defensive as possible and keep my commentary private.

good luck.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #40

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
you'd be in 6 figs if bob hadn't wiped yers a while a back..