LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

woman road raged on me today

Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #41
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
You should have banged in the parking lot of a Toyota dealership afterwards.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:32 PM   #43
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Meh, just a frustrated cougar cryin' for a cub to rub.... move on..
Lol
Old 02-14-2013, 05:00 AM   #44
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
it's not road rage until you confront the other driver.

someone cuts you off...intentional or unintentional, I'd continue on my way.

trouble starts when one is offended by another who is a poor driver. it would be easy to give "words of advice" to 1/2 the drivers on the road. instead...I drive as defensive as possible and keep my commentary private.

good luck.
X2 - Trying to lecture other people on the road is asking for some crazy person to go off the deep end on you and start ramming/shooting/etc your car or you. Keep the safety lessons to yourself...
Old 02-14-2013, 05:26 AM   #45
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
I have a book called "The Narcissism Epidemic; Living in the age of entitlement." Which outlines modern society and how much of the general populous feels (entitled) and (all-mighty) when they are nobodies. Common courtesy and respect for others is at an all time low....people fuel their ego's with credit cards and fabricated social media fame...when all of it is fake and they are blindly creating this fake bubble celebrity lifestyle without doing anything or actually having any talent. Its a perfect analysis of people like this who "own the road" driving around on their xanax with their little white lap dog and suburban or escalade. Fake Fabricated F***'s who wouldint be nearly as ballsy if they were not hiding inside that chunk of metal. In the end they lose, because under the shell of narcissism...they live a sad empty constantly-compensated life, with no real understanding, value, love, or passion in anyone, anything, any art, or any science. Poor bastards!