Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

The Great Debate

View Poll Results: Which way do you roll?
A 178 20.09%
B 708 79.91%
Voters: 886. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-07-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
The Great Debate

Discuss among yourselves.

Attached Thumbnails
The Great Debate-3971.jpg  
Old 02-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i always install them rolls in "a" fashion......................then the wife just has to come in and turn the damned rolls around.

does it really matter how the damn roll goes??? why does she always gotta flip my tp around???
Old 02-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #3
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
and the reason why. it just makes life easier. Nuff said
Old 02-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #4
JC870 is on a distinguished road

JC870's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, man I'm glad I'm not the only one who is OCD about that!! I'm a 'B' kinda guy and I always butt heads with the wife on this one!
Old 02-07-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC870 View Post
Haha, man I'm glad I'm not the only one who is OCD about that!! I'm a 'B' kinda guy and I always butt heads with the wife on this one!
...awesome!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #7
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
"A" all the way!
Old 02-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
duh!!

over the top
Old 02-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
how come there aint no C option for the people that put it on verticle?
Old 02-07-2009, 07:30 PM   #10
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
I agree option c.. But my girlfriend gets mad at me when i do that
Old 02-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i always install them rolls in "a" fashion......................then the wife just has to come in and turn the damned rolls around.

does it really matter how the damn roll goes??? why does she always gotta flip my tp around???

Obviously it does if you get upset that she messes with it! LOL!
Since I'm the only one who ever changes the roll, I can put it on however I want!

Everybody else just leaves the tube with tattered bits on it, and the new roll sitting on the sink for me to put on.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
B of course.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Where's the "hand" option? TP is for pussies
Old 02-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
Obviously it does if you get upset that she messes with it! LOL!
Since I'm the only one who ever changes the roll, I can put it on however I want!

Everybody else just leaves the tube with tattered bits on it, and the new roll sitting on the sink for me to put on.
its the principle of the whole thing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Where's the "hand" option? TP is for pussies

of for people who want smelly ass fingers!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:15 PM   #16
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
of for people who want smelly ass fingers!
Lmao. I voted for B, I get pissed when I sit down and the roll is reversed!
Old 02-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #17
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
B. That is the only way.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 AM   #18
WildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really nice

WildcatRider's Tacoma Gallery
All I can say is I am glad the results of this poll clearly indicate that poeple who do A are OBVIOUSLY RETARDED!!!!!!

** 69th post **
Old 02-08-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know that it matters but i prefer B

the REAL question though...

Crumple or Fold?