Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

This bitch.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
This bitch.

So I had a class last semester with this girl, and she would always flirt with me, sit in my lap and all this shit. She always hinted "prom" when we'd talk.
I told her we were going to get married(joking) and proposed to her in the middle of class with her own ring for shits and giggles.

Been contemplating asking her to prom and a way to do it all cute and shit, finally came up with the idea.

So i went out, bought some teddy bear and made a sign saying "will you go to prom with me?"

Last day of the class after the exam, after sitting there are nervous and shit I took it out my bookbag and gave it to her.
The girls that sat around us said it was so cute and wish they had someone to do that to.. Heh.
She started crying and smiling, then went to talk to some other people.
I was like, WHAT THE FUCK? (to myself)
Like 10 minutes later, she asked me to go talk to her in the teacher's office and talk to her and she explained that she and her ex actually just started talking THE NIGHT BEFORE i asked her.. so she said she'd really like to but she didn't want to ruin it with her ex.
So i said alright, and if she decided to change her mind the offer would still stand.
She asked if she could keep the bear and I said yeah, obviously.
So tonight I'm scrolling through my facebook and what do I see?
She posts a picture of a baseball with "prom" written on it saying "Yay yay yay PROM "

Like what the hell, seriously?

Old 02-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #5
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Women..this is the reason I never bothered in my teen years.

Take a hotter girl to the prom haha
Old 02-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #6
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Yes, vent your mental frustration to the interwebz.

I've never dealt with any bad women....I must find the good ones
Old 02-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #7
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Tell her you want the bear back

or you're gonna poop on her doorstep.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that was truck part money spent on that stupid bear.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #8
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Yes, vent your mental frustration to the interwebz
x2 hhah
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #9
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
No seriously though girls are fucking dumb. High school was the worst. I just graduated last year. I have been dating the same girl since the beginning of junior year but before that and with everyone else high school was just miserable. Just leave it in your rearview mirror come june.

And pee on her car door handle.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Women..this is the reason I never bothered in my teen years.

Take a hotter girl to the prom haha
Plan on it now. Haha
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #12
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
bitches ain't nuthin' but hoes n tricks
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #13
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i'm sorry for your lost
Old 02-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #14
Firefighter:
Quote:
No seriously though girls are fucking dumb. High school was the worst. I just graduated last year. I have been dating the same girl since the beginning of junior year but before that and with everyone else high school was just miserable. Just leave it in your rearview mirror come june.

And pee on her car door handle.
Literally shit myself when i read the last part.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:

And pee in her windshield wiper reservoir.

Fixed it for you
Old 02-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #16
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
i'm sorry for your lost
Yes, he was a good bear.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #17
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
bitches ain't nuthin' but hoes n tricks
HOESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 02-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #19
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Lesson learned. When it comes to girls, don't procrastinate. You will lose every time.

Getting women is all about confidence, if you don't have it someone else will.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:32 PM   #20
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Prom was so gay. I would save the $100 on a tux and buy some coke.