Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Michelle Jenneke poses for Sports Illustrated

http://www.take40.com/news/37774/pho...ated-australia

She is smoking hot
Old 02-15-2013, 11:04 PM   #3
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
eh, I'd do her.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how long it will be till someone says she is to fat as well.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #5
top flight security
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
if she doesnt take it in the no no shes a no no
Old 02-15-2013, 11:11 PM   #6
Banned
Colt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Colt1195's Tacoma Gallery
She is less fat than Kate Upton.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:13 PM   #7
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

She's not fat, she just doesn't have that wow factor to me.

EDIT...nevermind...just watched the video...she's hot! I'd definitely do her I wouldn't let her take the swim suits home either, I'd keep them for later too if you know what I mean.....
Old 02-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #8
Banned
Colt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Colt1195's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I'd keep them for later too if you know what I mean.....
what do you mean ?
Old 02-15-2013, 11:27 PM   #9
General Calamari
YouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shedYouNext is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YouNext's Tacoma Gallery
me gusta
Old 02-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #10
Taco Vending Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt1195 View Post
what do you mean ?
What any red blooded American man would do....dispose of them quickly and properly before my wife finds them and ends my life as I know it.
Old 02-16-2013, 12:09 AM   #11
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
What any red blooded American man would do....dispose of them quickly and properly before my wife finds them and ends my life as I know it.

pantie snifer.
Old 02-16-2013, 03:47 AM   #13
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
Just another broad.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:58 AM   #15
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
fatty
Old 02-16-2013, 05:13 AM   #17
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
She is less fat than Kate Upton.
Obviously since she is 19, not 5'10", a hurdler and has less in the rack department. Good observation.
Old 02-16-2013, 05:17 AM   #18
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Obviously since she is 19, not 5'10", a hurdler and has less in the rack department. Good observation.
Ha
Old 02-16-2013, 05:37 AM   #19
Brentmeister is on a distinguished road

Navy: Staff Officer USMCR/Contractor
Name: Brent
Brentmeister's Tacoma Gallery
HoT!