Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Country music has lost a great singer!!!

Old 02-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Country music has lost a great singer!!!

Just found out a few hours ago that police and family have found Mindy McCready dead at her home of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound. Anyone who has followed her knows that she recently lost her boyfriend, and father of her 9 month old son to suicide. She was having serious mental issues since, and from what information has shown, had her 6 year old and the 9 month old taken away from her.

This is a sad day for country music. Mindy, you will be missed.

Born November 30, 1975
Died February 17th, 2013

Please try to keep comments civil, and if you don't like country music, just keep your opinion to yourself.

Old 02-17-2013, 08:57 PM   #2
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
A shame it came to that.
Old 02-18-2013, 01:34 AM   #5
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Completely selfish and coward move. She should not be spoken of highly, she blew her brains out and left her two babies without a mom or a dad.

The children are real tragedy in this story. So sad. "My mommy and daddy both killed themselves....."
Old 02-18-2013, 01:47 AM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Well we made it four posts with civility
Maybe that's a record
Old 02-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #7
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Completely selfish and coward move. She should not be spoken of highly, she blew her brains out and left her two babies without a mom or a dad.

The children are real tragedy in this story. So sad. "My mommy and daddy both killed themselves....."
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Well we made it four posts with civility
Maybe that's a record
Sorry I have to agree with him. While I realize she obviously had issues that she needed help with, I couldn't imagine putting my kids through even more suffering than they've already gone through with Dad ending it like that.

As he said, thoughts go to the children.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:54 AM   #8
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
guilt makes you do crazy things, sad indeed for the kids.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:55 AM   #9
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Sorry I have to agree with him. While I realize she obviously had issues that she needed help with, I couldn't imagine putting my kids through even more suffering than they've already gone through with Dad ending it like that.

For starters, I did politely ask to be civil here. Second, none of us know exactly what happened. Her family has said she was dealing with severe depression. If anyone here had ever had to deal with that, it makes you feel horrible, and nobody here knows what was going on. Why do people kill anyone else, much less themselves? NOBODY knows her mental state, and nobody knows what was going through her mind at the time. Mental disorders are nothing to joke around about. Please lets not talk bad about the dead.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #10
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I know country music, but I had to look up the name just to know what hits she has. Never heard of her.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #11
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yes, it sounds selfish and coward, but you have no idea what is going on in those people's heads when they do it. (I know from dealing with family members and friends who had gone through depression and suicide)
OP asked that negative comments be kept to yourself.
Anyway, condolences to the family and kids. It is really sad.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:03 AM   #12
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not a country music fan, but I do feel bad for those two children.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:06 AM   #13
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
The gun did the dirty work but it was probably the booze and drugs in the end.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:09 AM   #14
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Reports say that she had tried a few times before but by other means. It's sad that she could not get the help that she needed. Poor thing...I bet the suicide of her boyfriend could have put her over the edge, bless her soul.

Just hoping that the kids will somehow be okay through this.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #15
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone who has followed her knows that she recently lost her boyfriend, and father of her 9 month old son to suicide.
I believe that case is still under investigation. Reports now say she shot the family dog before taking her own life. It's a tragic end to a troubled life. Hopefully her children are in a good home.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #16
07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed07regtacoman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
07regtacoman's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, should of killed herself and left the dog alone.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:21 AM   #17
GP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGP3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GP3's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. I feel bad for Dr. Drew (and of course her kids).
Old 02-18-2013, 08:35 AM   #18
lock is on a distinguished road
Name: greg
lock's Tacoma Gallery
I agonized over a friends suicide, what could I have done, it had been too long, those sort of thoughts.
The bottom line is there is some sort of reasoning going on that you just can't reach.
Pray for them.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:46 AM   #19
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:

^ I agree. I don't follow country music and never heard of her but anyone that kills a dog must be a fricken nut case... period. I for one won't miss her.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:51 AM   #20
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:

I agee, she has been a disaster for a long time. In and out of rehab. Also, her husbands death is still being investigated. I'm glad the kids are safe.

I have pity for people with mental health disorders, our great country does a terrible job of dealing with it. I'm not 100% sure this isn't more of a Drug/Alcohol problem instead of mental health however. Like Obama or not, that's one good thing that came out of Obamacare. Employers are now required to also cover mental health coverage at the same rate as everything else. No more neck down coverage.