LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

Masshole Plow driver video hits Reddit...fired

Old 02-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #1
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
Masshole Plow driver video hits Reddit...fired

fired for doing his job. his colorful commentary does no
harm, he is having fun plowing...

reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comme...nowbanks_nsfw/

fired

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/bosto...1/-/index.html
Old 02-22-2013, 11:52 AM   #2
Busting hymens since 2014
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the original video that the guy has now removed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJSTqI7w4Y&sns=em
Old 02-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
That is local to me and we were actually talking about it at work. I think the guy is a complete ass-hat and no doubt a shitty human being since he seems to take so much joy in creating more work for other people but I agree, he was just doing his job. We were wondering if he got fired for something to do with the act of making a video while on the job (either driving while making the video or something along those lines. Texting and driving is illegal in MA).
Old 02-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #4
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't doubt that he was fired just for making the video, after the guy driving the T screwed up because he was on a cell phone and all.

The plow drivers in my town seriously suck, I wouldn't mind seeing them fired. They plow my road going about 50, they drive so fast the snow comes off the plow blade with enough force to take the mail box right off the post. It's not just once in a while, it happens every f&^king time it snows. And it's not just my box, it's every box on my street.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #5
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
His accent sounds like a terrible movie Boston accent.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:09 PM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
His accent sounds like a terrible movie Boston accent.
North Shore
Old 02-22-2013, 12:12 PM   #7
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
he probably got fired for making his employer look like a bad company
http://www.rsgcontracting.com/

they win HUGE contracts in famous public spaces, and he is generating
negative buzz...that is all it takes
Old 02-23-2013, 08:07 AM   #8
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
They shouldn't be allowed to do that anyway. That's a great way to bust out everyone's windows by pushing all the snow into them.

That guy sounds like a jerk. Glad he got fired.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #10
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
What town was he in? I'm surprised the town didn't have a parking ban, and if they did those cars shouldn't have been there anyhow. Really the only thing I see wrong is the fact he was filming while driving. Yeah, he seems like kinda an a&^hole but technically I don't see anything worth firing in his actual plowing.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:15 PM   #11
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Watching the channel 5 video, the construction comany's spokesperson said he wont be out plowing for the city of Lowell anymore... "fired from the position"

... it sounds to me as he still has his job with the company, but is banned from plowing for them and for the city.

The guy seems like a turd anyway.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #12
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Meh. He did what was required. It's a plow, not a snowblower. I kinda feel for the dude.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #14
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, just doing his job... He does look like a complete ass for filming it and acting like it was fun, but he had to plow and where is it going go?

Shame on him for filming it.

Should he have been fired?... I don't think so but def disciplinary action on the part of the Company for the video.

127.0.0.1 said it, the Employer must have been pissed with the video.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #15
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
Karma's a bitch. See you in the breadline jackalope.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #16
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
Karma's a bitch. See you in the breadline jackalope.
Karma is def going to bite this guy in the ass for enjoying it so much!! Haha
Old 02-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #17
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Filming is was an asshole move but honestly I would be having just as much fun as that guy if that was my job. You gotta entertain yourself somehow. I wouldn't be deliberately trying to smash out windows on cars. But if they live there they should probably assume not to park their car parallel with the road that gets plowed.
Old 02-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #18
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
yeah hes definitely an asshole for making the vid but the video itself shouldn't be something to get fired over. making the video while driving is maybe something, i guess it depends on the laws and rules of the company. i also agree they shouldnt be parking there if they were expecting a lot of snow like that
Old 02-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #19
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
My .02 is if he is driving commercial vehical (cdl holder) federal law is you cannot hold a cell phone at all. While operating a commercial vehical. If caught $2750.00 fine to you and a $11000.00 to your employer.My guess is thats only 1 reason he got fired.