Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #2701
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Do you get saint Arnold's beer in Colorado?
Old 04-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #2702
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Do you get saint Arnold's beer in Colorado?
Never heard of it, But then again ive never looked for it so we might... Not sure though man. I usually try to drink State brewed stuff like fat tire and sunshine but sometimes i like flavor with my beer like the berry weiss.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #2703
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Saint Arnold is the number 1 Craft brew in Texas, I am literally like a crack head that needs another hit when it comes to There beer
Old 04-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #2704
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha i bet texas brews some wicked beer!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #2705
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
6 more days of classes after today...So frickin close.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:16 AM   #2706

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman94 View Post
Oh your there man! Keep pushing dude its almost over!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #2707

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Haha i bet texas brews some wicked beer!
Haha ya the people here like to rape taste buds. My sister likes a beer called
Rodeo clown by karbach brewing its a double IPA
Old 04-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #2708
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wow. and hell yeah. Parents said i could have bon fire soon, and they got a bunch of stuff they need to burn. so i expect you to come.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #2709

I'm finished on the 8th
Old 04-25-2013, 10:40 AM   #2710
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good zach.

And I come home on the 9th, that's when my last final is.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:44 AM   #2711
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds good zach.

And I come home on the 9th, that's when my last final is.
ok. and it wont be till that weekend any ways. iím going to SC next weekend, for a concert. and on the 9th iím going to NC for a concert and then coming right back. lol. i want to find another one to go to this year so i can make it at least 5 concerts this year.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:48 AM   #2712
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you tried the summer shandy by leinenkugel or how ever it is spelt
Leinenkugel...mmmmmmmm
Old 04-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #2713
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The berry is fruity pebbles in a bottle it is freaking delicious
sunset wheat*
Old 04-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #2714

Summer Shandy is the SHIT!
Old 04-25-2013, 11:56 AM   #2715

I feel like I need to mail all you guys some saint Arnold's.
I looked it up and it is not available in Colorado
Old 04-25-2013, 12:01 PM   #2716
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Leinenkugel...mmmmmmmm
summer shandy FTMFW
Old 04-25-2013, 12:02 PM   #2717

Quote:
I feel like I need to mail all you guys some saint Arnold's.
I looked it up and it is not available in Colorado
Id totally send you some funds for a six pack man!
Old 04-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #2719

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
All this talk about beer, and I'm only 19... Haha
Dont fret man, When you turn 21 you'll buy a ton of beer the first week and then after that its nothing special... Just another year haha
Old 04-25-2013, 12:15 PM   #2720
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Dont fret man, When you turn 21 you'll buy a ton of beer the first week and then after that its nothing special... Just another year haha
Haha yeah, I'm not into drinking a lot. But I would like to have the occasional variety of beer every once in a while. Just knowing that I'm not allowed to is what sucks.

Products Discussed in this Thread