Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2013, 07:49 AM   #29141
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
My problem is the meals.. I eat like 5 a day..

Need to watch what I eat
Old 11-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #29142
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
My dad lost a lot of weight real fast by doing the following:

*Not drinking beer - Cut back from having 6+ beers a day (He only drinks Keystone Light, so not real beer lol) to only drinking unsweet tea and water.

*Only ate 2 full meals a day and never had seconds. He had a banana for breakfast and an apple if he wanted a snack between meals.

*Walked 3 miles a day on an elliptical every morning.

That's all he did. When he ate, he would still eat whatever he wanted, he just never got another plate. Always stopped after one helping. He lost like 60-70 pounds in 2-3 months.
ive done something similiar. i went on a 1200 calories a day diet before which rounded out to about 2-3 meals a day and after i would drink about a gallon of water and then worked out for about 45 minutes. dropped 20lbs in like 3 weeks. just a little more difficult to do that now because of the busy life but im definately gonna start with portion control and more cardio or as much as my hip/back/knees will allow me
Old 11-08-2013, 07:54 AM   #29143
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post

Need to watch what I eat
this i've realized that i eat way too much meat (beef/steak) and not much of anything else
Old 11-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #29144
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
oh trust me when i wrestled i had to do some stupid shit to make weight lol.
I still do haha!! I'm down 15lbs in 1.5weeks. Gotta lose the weight I packed on before my department physical assessment haha. I tweaked my back and got lazy.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #29145
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Both manuals are 2wd..

Like I said they don't exist

Lol
Dammit. Never noticed that part of it. I wanted the 4.0l. Guess I gotta get the 3.4 though.
Old 11-08-2013, 07:57 AM   #29146
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
this i've realized that i eat way too much meat (beef/steak) and not much of anything else
I just eat too much of everything
Old 11-08-2013, 07:57 AM   #29147
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I still do haha!! I'm down 15lbs in 1.5weeks. Gotta lose the weight I packed on before my department physical assessment haha. I tweaked my back and got lazy.
what im thinking right now is to only eat about an hour before the gym so i dont pass out at the gym but the rest of the day just get full off of water
Old 11-08-2013, 07:58 AM   #29148
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
I just eat too much of everything
x2
Old 11-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #29149
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Need to watch what I eat
I wish i had your problem. I dont eat enough it seems. coffee in the mornings and two bigger meals by the time i pass out for the night. but boy do i love my coffee. I swear im the only one on campus by 7 that isnt a custodian.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:24 AM   #29150
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what im thinking right now is to only eat about an hour before the gym so i dont pass out at the gym but the rest of the day just get full off of water
Unless you plan on eating like that for the rest of your life, you'll gain everything right back when you go back to eating normal
Old 11-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #29151
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Unless you plan on eating like that for the rest of your life, you'll gain everything right back when you go back to eating normal
no i do plan on changing my diet but i would like to lose the excess wait right meow because i feel sluggish and like shit
Old 11-08-2013, 08:31 AM   #29152
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery

finally get my new seats for the motorcycle next week. been 10 weeks since i ordered.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #29153
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no i do plan on changing my diet but i would like to lose the excess wait right meow because i feel sluggish and like shit
It's still a temporary fix though... fasting will drop weight fast but as soon as you go back to eating regularly (even if it's healthier than before) you'll gain everything back. You're basically putting your body in "starvation survival" mode, where it'll burn up all the excess fat you have fairly quickly. Once your calorie intake goes back up, your body will hoard all the fat it can to stock up again and you'll pack on the lbs.

That's just something I read about fasting awhile ago, made sense to me but I'm no dietitian haha
Old 11-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #29154

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I wish i had your problem. I dont eat enough it seems. coffee in the mornings and two bigger meals by the time i pass out for the night. but boy do i love my coffee. I swear im the only one on campus by 7 that isnt a custodian.
Lol I wish I had that problem..
Old 11-08-2013, 08:46 AM   #29155
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
It's still a temporary fix though... fasting will drop weight fast but as soon as you go back to eating regularly (even if it's healthier than before) you'll gain everything back. You're basically putting your body in "starvation survival" mode, where it'll burn up all the excess fat you have fairly quickly. Once your calorie intake goes back up, your body will hoard all the fat it can to stock up again and you'll pack on the lbs.

That's just something I read about fasting awhile ago, made sense to me but I'm no dietitian haha
i know what your talking about but meh LOL
Quote:
Lol I wish I had that problem..
it happens to me when i dont work because i simply forget to eat unless my friensd call for lunch or if work forces me to go to lunch
Old 11-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #29157
Running For Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I'll go all day without eating and not realize it as long as I'm busy with something.
x2 but at this new job im always so damn bored so its like himm what can i do to kill time? i can eat!
Old 11-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #29158
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know what your talking about but meh LOL

it happens to me when i dont work because i simply forget to eat unless my friensd call for lunch or if work forces me to go to lunch
you can try setting a timer or bring a couple of lunches (that's what I do, except no timer because Im always eating lol)
Old 11-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #29159

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm the same way there... I'm hungry all day at work but when I used to do landscaping I'd eat breakfast, work all day, then get home and notice I was hungry as fuck. Nothing during the day though.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #29160
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
i need to get my ass working out again. told myself once i graduated i would..but i also hate working out by myself

Products Discussed in this Thread