LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Old 11-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #29141
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Met with my adviser today and I have 6 classes to graduate. 2 winter, 4 spring, done!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:27 PM   #29143
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
The One Bob likes my thread
link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
Our Ttora chapter is nearly dead. Colorado 4x4 is a bunch of web wheeling jeep people that always argue about politics and pirate 4x4 is well... Pirate 4x4.

There's a handful of other groups we go out with too like rock hoppers and then just little groups of friends we know.

The Christian four wheelers are a very unfriendly group we've found lol

And the mountaineers I did the poker run with. I know I'm forgetting a ton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richardbui23 View Post
didnt know he had a goat. i call dibs on the GTO
You clearly don't know much about GTO's
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Yup, delta. Mechanic just finished duct taping up the wing so we should be good to go. So no goats for Ben!
damn
Old 11-01-2013, 09:29 PM   #29144
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
1 day down 1 to go...
Old 11-01-2013, 09:36 PM   #29145
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
1 day down 1 to go...
you trying to 1-up the guy who made the bet of a 24hour sex marathon with to skan....women?
Old 11-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #29146
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
you trying to 1-up the guy who made the bet of a 24hour sex marathon with to skan....women?
No.... Trying to not see my ex...
Old 11-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #29147
mechanically retarded

same thing?
Old 11-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #29148
Pirate
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No.... Trying to not see my ex...
Dude i live in the same town and go to the same town as my ex. Theres 6 bars in the town. If i have managed to avoid mine in these close quarters as well as i have, you will be fine just gotta busy yourself with something else.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #29149
F*ck you Brent

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Dude i live in the same town and go to the same town as my ex. Theres 6 bars in the town. If i have managed to avoid mine in these close quarters as well as i have, you will be fine just gotta busy yourself with something else.
That's the problem my friends ditched me tonight and she had nobody to hang out with so we're both in the same boat. She said she wanted me to come out toi the beach with her but also said I shouldn't which I agree with
Old 11-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #29150
Pirate

Quote:
That's the problem my friends ditched me tonight and she had nobody to hang out with so we're both in the same boat. She said she wanted me to come out toi the beach with her but also said I shouldn't which I agree with
Play xbox. go for a drive. polish the rifle. you got lots of things you can do besides hang with her.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #29151
F*ck you Brent

Quote:
Play xbox. go for a drive. polish the rifle. you got lots of things you can do besides hang with her.
Did go for a drive, usually helps get her off my mind. Not tonight. I GTA enough today already lol I should go do some reading/studying lol
Old 11-01-2013, 10:07 PM   #29152
mechanically retarded

Go for a run or bike or ride or something.

Nothing beats the "me" time when I am 30 miles out from civilization and lost in though as you cruise along in the "zone". The only way your going to get something past you is to think through it...and not bitch about it on a truck forum...but most the first .
Old 11-01-2013, 10:10 PM   #29153
F*ck you Brent

Quote:
Go for a run or bike or ride or something.

Nothing beats the "me" time when I am 30 miles out from civilization and lost in though as you cruise along in the "zone". The only way your going to get something past you is to think through it...and not bitch about it on a truck forum...but most the first .
Real sensitive you are lol
Old 11-01-2013, 10:14 PM   #29154
except for God, I answer to no one
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x2

Of course i'm shopping for duck hunting gear (waders and a jacket) and cabbalas happens to have a jacket on sale for $80, regularly $150.
Someone talk me out of spending money.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #29155
mechanically retarded

Use it, you'll toughen up to
Old 11-01-2013, 10:19 PM   #29157
F*ck you Brent

Quote:

Use it, you'll toughen up to
Damn I was kidding. That would be painful as shit haha
Old 11-02-2013, 01:47 AM   #29158
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn I was kidding. That would be painful as shit haha
That is john Wayne toilet paper. Rough tough and don't take no shit
Old 11-02-2013, 01:49 AM   #29159
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
ok i’m really going to change the posts up....

anyone know of haunted places really close to you? like grave yards or anything? maybe mining areas?
I found out about one yesterday.
Old 11-02-2013, 01:53 AM   #29160
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
I live up in northern vs currently and all over here are civil war battle sites. Almost everyone has some sort of haunting story to go with it. Manassas, bull run, Appomattox, etc. I've never seen said hauntings but if they are real this is the place to find em

Products Discussed in this Thread