Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2013, 12:59 AM   #21
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
why donít you go play in the under 20 thread. you can talk about that that stupid drama. no kid drama in here!
no, and drama? really?
Old 02-23-2013, 01:00 AM   #22
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
no, and drama? really?
yeah. you kids these days are full of it.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:28 AM   #23
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: PJ
HIst8ofMIND's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
IIRC, there is a "20's Something" thread around here somewhere. But like the typical 20 somethings, we got ADD and moved on to another thread.

Not "under 30" for much longer, got until August.

And to the fella who says girls think he's 18....Run with it like the wind dude. It's a compliment. It's flattering. I'm 29. I don't look a day over 24. I get a ton of "No way your 29, I would still card you" comments.
I know it's flattering but I draw the line somewhere. My rule is half my age plus seven. And 18 year olds do not meet that requirement. Maybe a few years ago they did. But I don't have time for their silly games nor their baggage. Hell I dated a 20 year old and had to deal with her ex. Needless to say I cut her line faster than a lead weight caught in the rocks. I'd rather set my line and catch a better fish. I don't have time for bullshit.
Old 02-23-2013, 03:06 AM   #24
Damn dirty Swede
EricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricTheRed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric Sven
EricTheRed's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Dat be truth

It seems the older I get (just turned 30 about six months ago) the less appealing the majority of "younger" girls are.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #25
TacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud of
TacoMaster44's Tacoma Gallery
I think younger girls look goo myself
Old 02-23-2013, 07:16 AM   #26
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMaster44 View Post
Well that's awkward
Old 02-23-2013, 07:18 AM   #27
Defend Hawaii
HIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIst8ofMIND is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Please have a seat over there.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:23 AM   #28
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
I have a rule that I don't date any girls that aren't in college. Most of the girls that don't go to college are teen moms or just straight up dumb. Some college girls are too, but most have a bright future and not a lot of bullshit drama.
Old 02-23-2013, 08:26 AM   #29
Glitterdick
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
High school drama, college classes, stuff you lie about to look cool, parties you go to 6 nights a week, how we are broke as hell, baby mamas. You know...young people stuff.
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK! THAT DESCRIBES MOST OF THIS SITE! THIS IS LIKE RESERVED PARKING FOR WHITE PEOPLE AT A KKK RALLY!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:29 AM   #30
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a rule that I don't date any girls that aren't in college. Most of the girls that don't go to college are teen moms or just straight up dumb. Some college girls are too, but most have a bright future and not a lot of bullshit drama.
That doesn't always work.. you still have to ask. Chick here at my school was 16 as a freshman
Old 02-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #31
Defend Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
That doesn't always work.. you still have to ask. Chick here at my school was 16 as a freshman
I don't bother to ask. If they don't get that I'm not interested or that I'm too old for them. I'll tell them off. If I'm interested, they'll know it. If I'm not interested, they better know it. I don't play games. I don't do that I think I like you bs. Unfortunately youngins don't quite understand the concept. They think its some kind of challenge and most of the time they're the ones butthurt about it. And I become the bad guy. Thank god I found someone with the same no nonsense attitude. Told her I'm interested in her. She told me I can never be friends with her unless it means something more. So now were dating. I think.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #32
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I have no rules. When looking for love rules don't apply. Some girls are working so hard they have no time for college when younger. I know I sure as hell didn't have time or money for college until I got a good job and paid my way through night classes while working a full time job and a part time job. Some of the most determined people in the world have no degree or time to get one until older.

Although I have recently been "talking" to a 24 yo who graduated from Penn State.

Silly under 30's when your less then 30 go older. When over 30 like me go younger. will make life much easier.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #33
TacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud ofTacoMaster44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Well that's awkward
I'm still in highschool.....not awkward for me! You, probably
Old 02-23-2013, 10:42 AM   #34
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm still in highschool.....not awkward for me! You, probably
lol.... so your like 17 and starting a under 30 thread?

why under 30 and not 25 or 35 or 40?

IMO you should be tapping 23-26 yo ass. that's what I did at that age. much more refined then HS chicks + no virginity issues to overcome with them.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
IMO you should be tapping 23-26 yo ass. that's what I did at that age. much more refined then HS chicks + no virginity issues to overcome with them.
good point
Old 02-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #36
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
IIRC, there is a "20's Something" thread around here somewhere. But like the typical 20 somethings, we got ADD and moved on to another thread.

Not "under 30" for much longer, got until August.

And to the fella who says girls think he's 18....Run with it like the wind dude. It's a compliment. It's flattering. I'm 29. I don't look a day over 24. I get a ton of "No way your 29, I would still card you" comments.
lol. I'm 29 as well. If I'm clean shaven (which I rarely am) I always get carded at liquor stores. Have a little facial hair and I NEVER get carded. Since you know, high schoolers can't grow facial hair or anything haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I have no rules. When looking for love rules don't apply. Some girls are working so hard they have no time for college when younger. I know I sure as hell didn't have time or money for college until I got a good job and paid my way through night classes while working a full time job and a part time job. Some of the most determined people in the world have no degree or time to get one until older.

Although I have recently been "talking" to a 24 yo who graduated from Penn State.

Silly under 30's when your less then 30 go older. When over 30 like me go younger. will make life much easier.
Word. As long as they're not a lazy slug I couldn't care less if they don't have a degree, as long as they're trying to make a living.
Old 02-23-2013, 12:41 PM   #37
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtav2002 View Post
lol. I'm 29 as well. If I'm clean shaven (which I rarely am) I always get carded at liquor stores. Have a little facial hair and I NEVER get carded. Since you know, high schoolers can't grow facial hair or anything haha.
same here. Best thing is that I can handle the my age/older chicks & still am desired by the young girls
Old 02-24-2013, 03:14 PM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
same here. Best thing is that I can handle the my age/older chicks & still am desired by the young girls
Hahaha!
Old 02-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #39
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm 27 and got carded for fucking spray paint a couple weeks ago. I used to think it really sucked, but now I don't mind it. I don't put up with drama. A couple girls I tried to date over the years were full of drama. I dropped their asses quickly. My wife however, zero drama. Its awesome.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
I'm 27 and got carded for fucking spray paint a couple weeks ago. I used to think it really sucked, but now I don't mind it. I don't put up with drama. A couple girls I tried to date over the years were full of drama. I dropped their asses quickly. My wife however, zero drama. Its awesome.
Consider yourself lucky to have a girl with no drama!

Products Discussed in this Thread