LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Old 02-25-2014, 05:36 AM   #52361
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
I wantz LT so bad
Don't we all
Old 02-25-2014, 05:46 AM   #52363
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
I wantz LT so bad
You going LT solid Axle?
Old 02-25-2014, 05:47 AM   #52364
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
LT would be nice... but camping is much better.
you can have both..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-toy-taco.html
Old 02-25-2014, 06:17 AM   #52365
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Don't we all
Iíd rather have an MT set up. no real high speed anywhere around here. unless itís a logging road. and the ones i have been down i can do 30 to 40 mph stock and be fine. the extra width would hurt you more than help you around here. out west hell yeah LT.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:54 AM   #52367
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Sacrifice's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2014, 07:28 AM   #52368
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
LT would be nice... but camping is much better.
Why not both?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:35 AM   #52369
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
Should I go with soft cover or hard for bed
Old 02-25-2014, 07:38 AM   #52370
Sacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shedSacrifice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06texasedition View Post
Should I go with soft cover or hard for bed
whichever way you like dick

haha jk

just depends on what youre needing it for, do you put a lot of big items in that would cause it to be rolled/folded or are you just looking to cover the bed. how secure do you want it?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:41 AM   #52371
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
whichever way you like dick

haha jk

just depends on what youre needing it for, do you put a lot of big items in that would cause it to be rolled/folded or are you just looking to cover the bed. how secure do you want it?

Jus for like stroller and suitcase stuff like that and I think it would be better to do rolled or folded if I have to transport something
Old 02-25-2014, 07:45 AM   #52373

Quote:
Jus for like stroller and suitcase stuff like that and I think it would be better to do rolled or folded if I have to transport something
well in that case i would go folded. they tend to be more waterproof than a rolled cover.

so a tri fold is what i would recommend
Old 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM   #52374
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
My truck has only been loud since Sunday night and I guess I already pissed off some neighbors. Fuckem!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:47 AM   #52375
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
My truck has only been loud since Sunday night and I guess I already pissed off some neighbors. Fuckem!
Braaaap
Old 02-25-2014, 07:48 AM   #52376
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2014, 07:49 AM   #52377

Hello Bowen
Old 02-25-2014, 07:50 AM   #52378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
well in that case i would go folded. they tend to be more waterproof than a rolled cover.

so a tri fold is what i would recommend

I have to call this place that has a white hard tonneau cover on clearance new for 450
Old 02-25-2014, 07:52 AM   #52379
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hello Bowen
Sup Matt?
Old 02-25-2014, 07:53 AM   #52380

Today blows.. I need Friday to get here, well Thursday and Friday

Products Discussed in this Thread