Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #6401
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
TexasPreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Completely sincere
Old 07-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #6402
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasPreRunner View Post
Completely sincere
Hell yeah man!

I try and make most of mine original... this is my first spontaneous tattoo and I had to make sure it had meaning and not just a "trend" or ANOTHER bible verse ya know?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:07 AM   #6403
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
damn. thats makes all phones look like shit! lol best one in a phone right now is 8.
dude no. you have to understand that there is so much more to a camera than the megapixle numbers.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:10 AM   #6404
TexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasPreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Hell yeah man!

I try and make most of mine original... this is my first spontaneous tattoo and I had to make sure it had meaning and not just a "trend" or ANOTHER bible verse ya know?
Like dipshits who get carpe diem
Old 07-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #6406
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
dude no. you have to understand that there is so much more to a camera than the megapixle numbers.
Plus infinity. The megapixel craze is so freaking stupid. Especially with dslr's these days.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #6407

Quote:
exactly! haha
This is random, but my buddy's brother in high school owned a tattoo shop and this fat dude came in and wanted a cough drop on Johnson, with the text sooths the throat, well he played along and said i need to see if I have enough room to work with and he didn't so the fat dude flipped the fuck out and punched him in the face.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #6408
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is random, but my buddy's brother in high school owned a tattoo shop and this fat dude came in and wanted a cough drop on Johnson, with the text sooths the throat, well he played along and said i need to see if I have enough room to work with and he didn't so the fat dude flipped the fuck out and punched him in the face.
lol wtf
Old 07-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #6409
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Plus infinity. The megapixel crazy is so freaking stupid. Especially with dslr's these days.
yup. my phone has a 4 mp camera and it takes great pictures for a phone because instead of more mp's they added a larger sensor.

My dslr is something like 18 mp. no matter what itll be way better than some 42 mp camera phone.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:21 AM   #6410
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Plus infinity. The megapixel craze is so freaking stupid. Especially with dslr's these days.
Plus, a rocking camera on a cruddy phone means. cruddy camera. I'd rather have a lesser quality cameras (comparatively) on better phone than what I mentioned first.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #6411
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
I woke up this morning and y'all been thru 5 pages I said I'm not reading all that and went to the last page
Old 07-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #6412
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
I woke up this morning and y'all been thru 5 pages I said I'm not reading all that and went to the last page
that's what I said!
Old 07-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #6413
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like that the lens diameter will limit the angular resolution no matter how many megapixels you have?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #6414
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4x4 View Post
Quote:
that's what I said!
Cool story, guys....tell us more
Old 07-12-2013, 11:24 AM   #6415

Quote:
lol wtf
It's been 5 years since I heard that story and it never gets old
Old 07-12-2013, 11:25 AM   #6416
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's been 5 years since I heard that story and it never gets old
I would never want anything sharp near my dick... lol
Old 07-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #6417
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
Like that the lens diameter will limit the angular resolution no matter how many megapixels you have?
i dont know exactly. I only know barely enough to say that dont be fooled by the big mp numbers. the larger and better sensors let more light in. light is extremely critical to every picture you take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Cool story, guys....tell us more
some one is
Old 07-12-2013, 11:27 AM   #6418
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yup. my phone has a 4 mp camera and it takes great pictures for a phone because instead of more mp's they added a larger sensor.

My dslr is something like 18 mp. no matter what itll be way better than some 42 mp camera phone.
Yeah the sensor is more important than anything else. But without getting too technical - the bigger problem is that there is an inverse relationship between noise / quality and increased mp's. 12mp is all anyone needs. I won a regional art contest with a life size portrait blown up from a 12mp shot. In raw though...
Old 07-12-2013, 11:32 AM   #6419
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Yeah the sensor is more important than anything else. But without getting too technical - the bigger problem is that there is an inverse relationship between noise / quality and increased mp's. 12mp is all anyone needs. I won a regional art contest with a life size portrait blown up from a 12mp shot. In raw though...
yeah i am about to convert myself to RAW. i need to find a program that'll let me work on them that is free for my mac. i may give Gimp another try but i never was a fan of it.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #6420
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah i am about to convert myself to RAW. i need to find a program that'll let me work on them that is free for my mac. i may give Gimp another try but i never was a fan of it.
You're a pirate. Torrent photoshop

Ironically I have a legal version of CS6 master suite through my last job, and its way more buggy than the tormented version of CS5 I had before it

Products Discussed in this Thread