Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #6401
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
yeah i am about to convert myself to RAW. i need to find a program that'll let me work on them that is free for my mac. i may give Gimp another try but i never was a fan of it.
You're a pirate. Torrent photoshop

Ironically I have a legal version of CS6 master suite through my last job, and its way more buggy than the tormented version of CS5 I had before it
Old 07-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #6402
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
You're a pirate. Torrent photoshop

Ironically I have a legal version of CS6 master suite through my last job, and its way more buggy than the tormented version of CS5 I had before it
haha i never figured that crap out. i am in the process of clearing my computer of old photos onto an external HD.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #6403
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
Conman117's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i dont know exactly. I only know barely enough to say that dont be fooled by the big mp numbers. the larger and better sensors let more light in. light is extremely critical to every picture you take.

some one is
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Yeah the sensor is more important than anything else. But without getting too technical - the bigger problem is that there is an inverse relationship between noise / quality and increased mp's. 12mp is all anyone needs. I won a regional art contest with a life size portrait blown up from a 12mp shot. In raw though...
I guess the sensor is more important if you're shooting close stuff, but the lens size will determine the max resolution.
Say you have a 2" wide lens on the camera.
At 1 mile, you will lose details on anything smaller than 3.7 feet. you will not be able to resolve anything smaller than that.
But at 10 feet, your angular resolution will be .007 feet.
Its all based on light gathering abilities, if your sensor can keep up. Obviously if your sensor sucks, this won't matter. But if it is good, it comes down to lens size.
That kinda make sense?
Old 07-12-2013, 11:55 AM   #6404
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Wow haha wasn't expecting camera talk out of it.

I agree about the megapixels not being the most important. If they were, all dslr's would have over 100 by now if a simple phone can have 42.

I was just surprised by how many it was for just a phone. Overkill imo.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #6405
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conman117 View Post
I guess the sensor is more important if you're shooting close stuff, but the lens size will determine the max resolution.
Say you have a 2" wide lens on the camera.
At 1 mile, you will lose details on anything smaller than 3.7 feet. you will not be able to resolve anything smaller than that.
But at 10 feet, your angular resolution will be .007 feet.
Its all based on light gathering abilities, if your sensor can keep up. Obviously if your sensor sucks, this won't matter. But if it is good, it comes down to lens size.
That kinda make sense?
sensor is more important in low light as well. your right though, that is why DSLRs dont fit in a phone LOL
Old 07-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #6407
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Lol at our chat room
Old 07-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #6409
AWESOME MEMBER
Conman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConman117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
sensor is more important in low light as well. your right though, that is why DSLRs dont fit in a phone LOL
The lens will make a huge difference in low light too, because its all about how many photons you can collect.

Oh and
Old 07-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #6410
bitterchild is on a distinguished road
bitterchild's Tacoma Gallery
wtf is this?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #6412
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
MY MT IS GETTING INSTALLED TOMORROW!!! OOOT OOOOT
Finally! Haha better have plenty of pics ready!
Old 07-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #6413
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
what's up Kyle?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:04 PM   #6414
AWESOME MEMBER

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitterchild View Post
wtf is this?

Quote:
Nice!
Old 07-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #6415
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Finally! Haha better have plenty of pics ready!
The shop is probably going to laugh but im going to see if they can take some pics haha
Old 07-12-2013, 12:05 PM   #6416
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What are you going to buy us to celebrate?
Old 07-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #6418

Quote:
The shop is probably going to laugh but im going to see if they can take some pics haha
Heck, just show up and hang out. Some shops will let you watch.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:13 PM   #6420

LOL so the place that fucked up my wheels now says they won't inspect my truck because I cut the body mount. Thats funny

Products Discussed in this Thread