Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2014, 01:03 AM   #76821
Dr. Frankenstien
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveTwo View Post
Throw tuna in with rice in the cheapest walmart rice cooker, toss in other random stuff, seasonings, veggies, etc, go take a shower, or will be done or almost done when you come back.

Still have not figured out exactly how to use that thing right at this higher altitude. I just moved somewhere about 5k feet higher.
oh yea i bet that is good!

i just drained two cans and put salt and pepper..mostly pepper on it and a lil mayo and ate it haha 40g of protein!

i need to get like a slow cooker or steamer or something to make veggies in. that would be awesome.

just have to lower temps and increase cook time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
we have a greak place too and yes 5 bucks a meal. problem is i order 2-3 and then well fuck its expensive

i figured you would be running your truck into their critters....
yea...yea i coulda ate like 2-3 haha
Old 12-02-2014, 01:08 AM   #76822
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
fuck i wish i had this way back when hahahahahaha

i think she might be in town during graduation, to watch her friends graduate. might just print keep that in my back pocket in case i do run into her.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:48 AM   #76824
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it was only a matter of time and the MT bias for Chevy's continues. they compared the offroad models.. yet how can you clear a curb with the chevys bumper thats practically "hella flush" with the ground. i enjoyed the pictures as they really show the advantage the currently outdated tacoma has for ground clearance.
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...41201_36508987
Old 12-02-2014, 04:47 AM   #76825
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it was only a matter of time and the MT bias for Chevy's continues. they compared the offroad models.. yet how can you clear a curb with the chevys bumper thats practically "hella flush" with the ground. i enjoyed the pictures as they really show the advantage the currently outdated tacoma has for ground clearance.
Weird that the Tacoma has the largest engine yet produces the least amount of HP and TQ.
Old 12-02-2014, 04:48 AM   #76826
HaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
HaveTwo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
i need to get like a slow cooker or steamer or something to make veggies in. that would be awesome.

just have to lower temps and increase cook time.
If you get a slow cooker, get a vacuum sealer as well. I would do meat of some sort along with random other stuff, shred everything, and parcel it out into single servings. Good either just by itself, a side of rice, or rolled into a tortilla with cheese and drizzled in enchilada sauce. Quick, easy, and I would keep in cooking until I was out of room in my freezer. Just be sure to label and date the pouches.

I got a convection oven that looks like an oversized toaster oven, quicker, less electricity. microwave works for lunch at work.

Just some things I've learned spending assume years cooking for one.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:16 AM   #76827
HaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
HaveTwo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When I was honest with myself looking at trucks, I realized that the numbers like power, payload, etc, were all so close in the midsized trucks that they were not going to make or break which ones I got.

So I went with the Tacoma since i could get it in manual with the bigger engine, and everyone I knew with one loved it for the long haul. Rarely do I do things that push the max power. So why worry about the rare case?

I came from a wagon, and frankly use it in a very similar way, just with my messy stuff easier to clean up after. And I'm not as worried when I hit the undercarriage. High centering my Subaru wagon lead me to learn about the differences between AWD and 4WD.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:02 AM   #76828
Dr. Frankenstien
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you get a slow cooker, get a vacuum sealer as well. I would do meat of some sort along with random other stuff, shred everything, and parcel it out into single servings. Good either just by itself, a side of rice, or rolled into a tortilla with cheese and drizzled in enchilada sauce. Quick, easy, and I would keep in cooking until I was out of room in my freezer. Just be sure to label and date the pouches.

I got a convection oven that looks like an oversized toaster oven, quicker, less electricity. microwave works for lunch at work.

Just some things I've learned spending assume years cooking for one.
Yea freezing is the shit. I have limited freezer space but I make the most of it
Old 12-02-2014, 08:07 AM   #76829
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
A buddy of mine has one of those Nuwave's and swore by it. I was skeptical until I ate stuff that it cooked. Can pretty much do anything better than an oven.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:20 AM   #76830
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Weird that the Tacoma has the largest engine yet produces the least amount of HP and TQ.
displacement is not the only determinator in torque. bore and stroke play a large role as well.
Quote:
When I was honest with myself looking at trucks, I realized that the numbers like power, payload, etc, were all so close in the midsized trucks that they were not going to make or break which ones I got.

So I went with the Tacoma since i could get it in manual with the bigger engine, and everyone I knew with one loved it for the long haul. Rarely do I do things that push the max power. So why worry about the rare case?

I came from a wagon, and frankly use it in a very similar way, just with my messy stuff easier to clean up after. And I'm not as worried when I hit the undercarriage. High centering my Subaru wagon lead me to learn about the differences between AWD and 4WD.
problem with the current tacoma is its a decade old design. its due to for more than a face lift
Old 12-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #76831
Air Force:
HaveTwo's Tacoma Gallery
Very true, and I don't like the look of the front end very much, there are some weird voids near the headlights that make it look sad.

But fortunately I'm inside, and can't see that very much!, would have appreciated a modern engine most of all.
Old 12-02-2014, 09:52 AM   #76832
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
A buddy of mine has one of those Nuwave's and swore by it. I was skeptical until I ate stuff that it cooked. Can pretty much do anything better than an oven.
The nuwave honestly kicks ass. Can cook a tasty chicken. My parents have one and so do I
Old 12-02-2014, 09:57 AM   #76833
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks you all have to pay for dinner when you go on dates

I gave up McDonalds too. Every time I ate there I felt like garbage afterwards, so I no longer go.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:02 AM   #76834
The Texas Ayatollah
TashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shedTashcomerTexas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dereck
TashcomerTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post

I gave up McDonalds too. Every time I ate there I felt like garbage afterwards, so I no longer go.
I honestly need to stop, I need to realize the nuggets are fake sick chicken parts cooked in the fastest manner that have been injected with drugs hence why I can't stop eating them for a cheap price. They've been drugging my fries for the longest time, you can't eat just one.

Also makes me feel sluggish but I haven't had some in a couple months so
Old 12-02-2014, 10:11 AM   #76835
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When my gf gets too comfortable I go out to a 60$ dinner and forget my cc. Got to keep her on her toes
Old 12-02-2014, 10:13 AM   #76836
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

But remember....you dont go to mcdonald's for mcdonald's. You go to mcdonald's for mcflurries.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:14 AM   #76837
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
But remember....you dont go to mcdonald's for mcdonald's. You go to mcdonald's for mcflurries.
Never had one.
Old 12-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #76838
Mr. President

My gf hasnt had one either. I am going to change that for her
Old 12-02-2014, 10:28 AM   #76839
Air Force:
HaveTwo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I like to hit some fast food joint like Wendy's to have an excuse for some unhealthy excessively salted fries... Now pardon me while I go back to the office and have some classy ramen because I've put off grocery shopping too long.

But don't worry, I brought a change of clothes so I can go straight from work to the nice walmart the next town over!

Products Discussed in this Thread