Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2014, 01:17 AM   #76821
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Taco View Post
Damn things must be cheap where you're at.. I can't even get a cheeseburger and a coke at an actual sit down restaurant for less than $15 haha
bullshit. go to mcdonalds and get a large #1. itll be <$7 and heaven.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:20 AM   #76823
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sure I wouldn't get a second date if I tried to bring someone to a Mcdonalds for a date lol
Old 12-02-2014, 01:22 AM   #76824
'Murrica!
AK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wait... they have fancy ketchup.. therefore a fancy restauraunt?
Old 12-02-2014, 01:24 AM   #76825
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I hardly call that an actual sit down restaurant
i sit in my truck at the drive through. does that count? sit down for a burger is like masturbating with a condom.
Quote:
pretty sure I wouldn't get a second date if I tried to bring someone to a Mcdonalds for a date lol
materialistic bitches
Old 12-02-2014, 01:25 AM   #76826
Dr. Frankenstien, in surgery
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn things must be cheap where you're at.. I can't even get a cheeseburger and a coke at an actual sit down restaurant for less than $15 haha
yea, but AK is different all its own. I mean, jobs there get paid a lot and shipping shit there sucks so everything is expensive. Im from there and have been to AK many times..it is pretty nuts.

except sea food is cheap haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
lol time to break out the urban spoon

so worth it.
i have no idea wtf im doing...haven't dated in so long..haha

must be doing something right..

Quote:
bullshit. go to mcdonalds and get a large #1. itll be <$7 and heaven.
more like $7 worth of puke
Old 12-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #76827
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Yea i know that. Not going to a super killer spot or anything. But im on a low low budget. Like..$2 a meal is what i average now or so.

so a $10 meal is a lot for me..going to a semi nice place is 12-16 bucks a meal and its for two people..so over 30 bucks for a meal.

But, i think its worth it at the moment.
When I take my gf out it is usually 12-15$/plate. So after taxes and tip around 30-35. I feel great when everything comes in under 30
Old 12-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #76828
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
yea, but AK is different all its own. I mean, jobs there get paid a lot and shipping shit there sucks so everything is expensive. Im from there and have been to AK many times..it is pretty nuts.

except sea food is cheap haha

i have no idea wtf im doing...haven't dated in so long..haha

must be doing something right..

more like $7 worth of puke
meh if i could figure it out, you can to. ive been playing one girl for quite some time now. its kinda fun

and im sorry im not a classy broad like you but a big mac is good for the soul
Old 12-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #76829
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And that right there is the reason my bag coming back for Xmas break is gonna be filled with about 8 different truck parts haha Two free checked bags means lots of rom for truck shit on the plane.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:28 AM   #76830
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A few awesome favorites are may e 23 after tips and other delicious places are about 20$/plate. But always worth it. I feel stingy if I take her out to a dump.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:31 AM   #76831
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
When I take my gf out it is usually 12-15$/plate. So after taxes and tip around 30-35. I feel great when everything comes in under 30
well dude i paid 14 bucks for our first date meal! was insane! haha pretty cool!

but the move was another 14..haha

btw..Intersellar...fucking...amazing..WOW..was so good.

Quote:
meh if i could figure it out, you can to. ive been playing one girl for quite some time now. its kinda fun

and im sorry im not a classy broad like you but a big mac is good for the soul
ooooooo really? Playing?? or...dating...haha

McDs is so gross..i can't eat there anymore..

I don't any fast food really, sometimes i will..rarely..but there is Ralley here which has way better fries..Sonic..ice cream! Steak n Shake..eh..and other shit. OOO taco bell too..

but i just don't like to spend the money..when i can have a $1.20 crappy frozen pizza and some fruit snacks or yogurt.

or cup of noodle and cheese sticks and yogurt.

or a sandwhich

pretty much my diet...

oh and the occasional big ass papa johns order if the Bluse win i get 50% off my order so i order two big pizzas with like 6 toppings and it feeds me for like 3 days haha

its shit..but cheap and works.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:32 AM   #76832
Internet Winner

You almost doge'd the shit out of the first part ^
Old 12-02-2014, 01:33 AM   #76833

Quote:
And that right there is the reason my bag coming back for Xmas break is gonna be filled with about 8 different truck parts haha Two free checked bags means lots of rom for truck shit on the plane.
haha! totally understand this! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
A few awesome favorites are may e 23 after tips and other delicious places are about 20$/plate. But always worth it. I feel stingy if I take her out to a dump.
yea i think it depends on the relationship too...like how far along..like for me..its still the opening dates..barely know eachother..

but like if you know the person very well and have been dating a while, just going to get a bite somewhere doesn't have to be a nice place..sometimes, just getting a pizza or a burger is all you need.

sadly..im not in the phase by a long shot..haha
Old 12-02-2014, 01:35 AM   #76835
Professional Web Wheeler

Quote:
well dude i paid 14 bucks for our first date meal! was insane! haha pretty cool!

but the move was another 14..haha

btw..Intersellar...fucking...amazing..WOW..was so good.

ooooooo really? Playing?? or...dating...haha

McDs is so gross..i can't eat there anymore..

I don't any fast food really, sometimes i will..rarely..but there is Ralley here which has way better fries..Sonic..ice cream! Steak n Shake..eh..and other shit. OOO taco bell too..

but i just don't like to spend the money..when i can have a $1.20 crappy frozen pizza and some fruit snacks or yogurt.

or cup of noodle and cheese sticks and yogurt.

or a sandwhich

pretty much my diet...

its shit..but cheap and works.
dating??? fuck no. we've "hung out" a few times. then i ignored her for a while, she came crawling back. LOL hell did you miss when i was saying she "needed company" one night and i went over and Django was on and i watched that instead of...well you figure it out. then i went home LOL that frustrated her pretty bad.. ignored her snapchats and all over break, finally replied to one today haha i am a dick.

and usually im driving home at 9 or 10 from school and just want to eat and pass out, not in the mood to cook jack shit.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:38 AM   #76836
'Murrica!

AK Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dating??? fuck no. we've "hung out" a few times. then i ignored her for a while, she came crawling back. LOL hell did you miss when i was saying she "needed company" one night and i went over and Django was on and i watched that instead of...well you figure it out. then i went home LOL that frustrated her pretty bad.. ignored her snapchats and all over break, finally replied to one today haha i am a dick.

and usually im driving home at 9 or 10 from school and just want to eat and pass out, not in the mood to cook jack shit.
Old 12-02-2014, 01:38 AM   #76837
Internet Winner

Quote:
I didn't pick the place! haha she did! and it was really freaking good anyways..
I talking about your word choice
Old 12-02-2014, 01:39 AM   #76838

Quote:

haha you ass hole..haha

But..know what you mean..well..i have never been that harsh at all..

yea..Tony's pizza takes 12 mins to cook. I pop one in my mini oven and get on TW when i get home at 10:30 or 11. Works out almost right. Then eat..and..well..try to do homework but don't usually..
Old 12-02-2014, 01:39 AM   #76839
HaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaveTwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
HaveTwo's Tacoma Gallery
McDonald's doesn't sit well with my gut anymore. For that matter, I live off of pasta, sandwiches, rice with canned tuna, and sausages wrapped in tortillas. All relatively easy to buy inexpensive, and quick to make. ramen for lunch at my desk usually.

If I'm feeling high on the hog, cut up some skirt steak, pork loins or similar, cook in a pan with worchester sauce, add in some choice veggies, add in rice, and I can have several very nice lunches.

Gotta save for trips to see the girlfriend, and for parts to fix up my busted vehicles. Priorities. B-)

Edit: forgot to add that my doctor is helping me save money; she doesn't want me drinking for the time being. It's really helped pad my bank account.

Products Discussed in this Thread