Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #76821
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
That's why I still have my old computer with windows vista. I'm just only using this computer for my gopro stuff...IF I CAN FIND THE DAMN THING. I know it's installed, I found the installer, I found it in the "delete/change" programs area but I just cant find the thing I need to create a desktop shortcut. Why the eff it doesnt just add a desktop icon like every other windows computer is beyond me.

And for some reason this computer has hardly anything on it and it's slow as crap. My other computer is full and moves faster.

I'm not totally dumb when it comes to computers but this is seriously the most stupid setup ever.
Video editing? iMac. Case closed.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:58 PM   #76824
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hate macs because they have this same hacked up software. Why is Microsoft trying to turn into apple?! Arg
Macs are super simple, i wouldn't trade mine for anything.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #76826
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Macs are THE most user friendly computers you can buy. I'll never own anything else.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:08 PM   #76827
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Macs are THE most user friendly computers you can buy. I'll never own anything else.
My brain must be wired differently, they drive me nuts trying to figure them out
Old 08-16-2014, 11:14 PM   #76828
Young Padawan
Jonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJonesn13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Was EMT Cert. for 2 years in CO.
Name: Spencer
Jonesn13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's why I still have my old computer with windows vista. I'm just only using this computer for my gopro stuff...IF I CAN FIND THE DAMN THING. I know it's installed, I found the installer, I found it in the "delete/change" programs area but I just cant find the thing I need to create a desktop shortcut. Why the eff it doesnt just add a desktop icon like every other windows computer is beyond me.

And for some reason this computer has hardly anything on it and it's slow as crap. My other computer is full and moves faster.

I'm not totally dumb when it comes to computers but this is seriously the most stupid setup ever.
Drag and drop. For EVERYTHING.

No right clicking for a menu like PC's.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #76829
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesn13 View Post
Drag and drop. For EVERYTHING.

No right clicking for a menu like PC's.
Good to know, thanks!

And well...nobody came to the trail today. I don't know what's up lately.

But there was a big car show by my house, so I at least have some footage for a test video.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #76830
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
My brain must be wired differently, they drive me nuts trying to figure them out
His mac friend zoned him..."user friendly"
Old 08-17-2014, 03:15 PM   #76831
High School Kid
godsend is on a distinguished road

godsend's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Huh. Macs to me are the most intuitive computers by far. Never going back to windows since I made the switch in 2010...
Old 08-17-2014, 03:28 PM   #76832
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timmytoast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsend View Post
Huh. Macs to me are the most intuitive computers by far. Never going back to windows since I made the switch in 2010...
I'm with Lauren. I've only used Macs a handful of times; every time I use a Mac I'm like WTF am I doing? I've been a PC guy since they used the 5.25" floppy discs. Our first home computer was a Tandy that connected to a dot matrix printer.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:07 PM   #76833
Fire Pony

Well here's my first video I quickly threw together. Not offroading since nobody showed up but there was a car show outside my house so went down there.

http://youtu.be/8YwSRQkQFJw

One thing that really bugs me is it has a black screen around 25 seconds. I have no idea where that came from because it doesn't show up in my actual edit, only on the youtube upload Also sorry for the shakiness...I mounted my gopro on the end of a ski pole haha so it was a little top heavy.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:12 PM   #76834

Quote:
Well here's my first video I quickly threw together. Not offroading since nobody showed up but there was a car show outside my house so went down there.

http://youtu.be/8YwSRQkQFJw

One thing that really bugs me is it has a black screen around 25 seconds. I have no idea where that came from because it doesn't show up in my actual edit, only on the youtube upload Also sorry for the shakiness...I mounted my gopro on the end of a ski pole haha so it was a little top heavy.
There's no black screen when I watch it
Old 08-17-2014, 04:14 PM   #76835
Fire Pony

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
There's no black screen when I watch it
Really? wtf computer?! Lol I'll watch it in my phone

Edit

Well then, guess that solves that problem haha. Doesn't happen on my phone either.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:18 PM   #76836
Beard Farmer
timmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimmytoast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Also sorry for the shakiness...I mounted my gopro on the end of a ski pole haha so it was a little top heavy.
Try making one of these. Sorry for the super basic drawing. This is what I use when I'm wanting steady shots. It works really well.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:56 PM   #76837
Fire Pony

Do you have a photo of a made one?

And I found the cause of a rattle in my truck. The bracket that's just behind the cat that holds the muffler on completely rusted through and broke off at the bolts. Only thing holding it up is the rubber things. And my transmission looks like it has a leak that will need to be addressed.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:59 PM   #76838
Beard Farmer

Quote:
Do you have a photo of a made one?

And I found the cause of a rattle in my truck. The bracket that's just behind the cat that holds the muffler on completely rusted through and broke off at the bolts. Only thing holding it up is the rubber things. And my transmission looks like it has a leak that will need to be addressed.
I'll get a pic for you.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:16 PM   #76839

I'm so lost on which LBJs I need to buy. Camelback has so many different ones listed.

Products Discussed in this Thread