Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Off-Topic Discussion

Notices

30 and younger thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2013, 01:09 AM   #13361
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I left. Math and I aren't friends
Old 08-20-2013, 01:11 AM   #13362
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Glad I left. Math and I aren't friends
I don't like doing it, but I'm decent at it. Or at least I used to be... Haha I haven't taken an actual math class for over a year and a half now.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:12 AM   #13363
Run it
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I don't like doing it, but I'm decent at it. Or at least I used to be... Haha I haven't taken an actual math class for over a year and a half now.
Yeah. We've always hated each other. Despise it.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:16 AM   #13364
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah. We've always hated each other. Despise it.
Even better, my mom is a math teacher.... Haha

You know how there are those people in math class that once they were finished all of their friends would try to get them to help them out with questions if the teacher was busy? I was one of those, hated it but apparently was good at it.

At one point my gf's family took care of a girl for a few months kind of like a temporary foster care. She had a few mental disorders when interacting with others socially. Well neither my gf or her mom (who is a special needs speech path) could come up with a way to help her with her math. I had a go at it, and somehow it got through to her?

I figure now that once I finish my 20 years in military that I might as well try being a history teacher haha
Old 08-20-2013, 01:18 AM   #13365
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You know how there are those people in class that once they were finished all of their friends would try to get them to help them out with questions if the teacher was busy? I was one of those, hated it but apparently was good at it.
that's how i am with language
Old 08-20-2013, 01:20 AM   #13366
Run it

I could not be a teacher. Have to deal with people like my friends? I'd kill em
Old 08-20-2013, 01:20 AM   #13367

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
that's how i am with language
I don't know if this has to do with the language subject you're talking about, but I HATED Spanish class haha

I'm also terrible at giving speeches (I'm currently having to do mission briefs/debriefs) It sucks haha

Quote:
I could not be a teacher. Have to deal with people like my friends? I'd kill em
Honestly after 20 years of military, this would probably be a piece of cake. As long as I don't teach in a large school where the parents/students run the school. I'd like to go back and teach at the school I went to. I graduated with 37 people haha. Just retire back in my home town, buy some land, and build a house.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:22 AM   #13368
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't know if this has to do with the language subject you're talking about, but I HATED Spanish class haha

I'm also terrible at giving speeches (I'm currently having to do mission briefs/debriefs) It sucks haha
english language (nouns, prepositions and all that BS)

i'm not sure how i do with spanish, but i'll find out, my first spanish class is tomorrow.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:23 AM   #13369
Run it

Quote:

i'm not sure how i do with spanish, but i'll find out, my first spanish class is tomorrow.
Couple years back I was in a language class and had a college level score on my tests
Old 08-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #13370
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Spanish, in general, makes a hell of a lot more sense than english does.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:26 AM   #13371

I do pretty well at using the correct etiquette when it comes to typing. Then again we Americans have royally screwed up the English language. I'm sure my the correct standards of English, there were many screw-ups in this paragraph haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
I've heard this before, and on paper it makes sense. But I couldn't learn it to save my life lol
Old 08-20-2013, 01:39 AM   #13372
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
x2. English is a stupid ass language... Don't get me wrong it's still the only language i'm fluent in but after a couple years of spanish class I started to pity everyone learning English as a 2nd language
Old 08-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #13374
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I'm getting pathetic. I've watched 3.5 seasons of How I met your mother in the past 4 days
Old 08-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #13375
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
On a more important note, Breaking Bad. FTW
Old 08-20-2013, 09:17 AM   #13376
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Damn I'm getting pathetic. I've watched 3.5 seasons of How I met your mother in the past 4 days
Getting?
Old 08-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #13377
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Getting?
wow Brady, I thought we were like friends man
Old 08-20-2013, 09:22 AM   #13378
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
wow Brady, I thought we were like friends man
First of all, we are.

Secondly, friends are supposed to tell the truth right?

Third, thank you guys for shutting up with the whole bro thing. I can actually come back in here and have a conversation
Old 08-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #13379

Quote:
First of all, we are.

Third, thank you guys for shutting up with the whole bro thing. I can actually come back in here and have a conversation
Well the truth like hurts man... Haha
Old 08-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #13380
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
First of all, we are.

U mad bro? I know that feel bro.

Products Discussed in this Thread